or Connect

Posts by tizim

So it's been asked a couple times in this thread, but it seems like no one ever replies: how do you guys clean your beeswax DBs? I'm about to use some Dr. Bronners or Obenauf's White Jaguar leather cleaner to clean some puke off of mine (or maybe I should leave it on because it adds character!), but I'm a little paranoid...
hate to keep up all this discussion on sizing, but oh well: i'm 6'2, 150lbs w/ a 35" chest, and i went for a medium w/o hesitation since my entire wardrobe is sized medium... but since LA Guy seems a fair bit stockier than me (at 5'11", ~165lbs), and he's the poster boy for the mediums, does this mean that i shoudl be going for a small instead (or even XS)?? and does this mean my entire wardrobe may be oversized?? in any case, really excited about this shirt!
Quote: Originally Posted by KenN Should I buy these true to size? KMW 1950 Raw RB11 I want these to fit a little bit more lax than APC NS. hmm well i'll post my experiences w/ the KMW 1980 raw: some ppl said to buy true to size; others said to size down. i went for true to size. my true waist is 31", so i bought size 31 which started out w/ a 32" waist. it's been 4 weeks or so, and they've stretched to a 33.5" waist. contrary to...
Posted this in the small questions thread but didn't get any responses... this thread seems more appropriate, gonna try again: Is there a thread somewhere on the physics of fading ie what causes it, and things you can do to get nicer fades? Some things I find myself doing are pinching the creases to make them sharper/more distinct, but I never hear about anyone else doing this so maybe this is just dumb. Also, now that my Samurais have ~6 months in them and decent...
Is there a thread somewhere on the physics of fading ie what causes it, and things you can do to get nicer fades? Some things I find myself doing are pinching the creases to make them sharper/more distinct, but I never hear about anyone else doing this so maybe this is just dumb. Also, now that my Samurais have ~8 months in them and decent contrast fading, I was thinking about just washing them every week for ~3 weeks or so to help the color fade lighter. But again I...
Bump, W+H hoodie back on sale; other stuff sold!
Bump, NC jacket left... accepting offers!
I have some button-up shirts, some jackets, and some hoodies that I want to shrink. If the tag on them says "wash cold" or "tumble dry low" or "do not tumble dry," are these rigid guidelines that I have to follow? What I want to know is: can I give clothes with these tags a hot wash/hot dry if I want them to shrink? Thanks in advance for any input!!
I rarely post on 2+2 but I've learned a ton from it... and cash games only, can't stand donkaments .
W+H hoodie and EG jacket are sold (can't edit my post). NC jacket still available