or Connect

Posts by tizim

Quote: Originally Posted by KenN Should I buy these true to size? KMW 1950 Raw RB11 I want these to fit a little bit more lax than APC NS. hmm well i'll post my experiences w/ the KMW 1980 raw: some ppl said to buy true to size; others said to size down. i went for true to size. my true waist is 31", so i bought size 31 which started out w/ a 32" waist. it's been 4 weeks or so, and they've stretched to a 33.5" waist. contrary to...
Posted this in the small questions thread but didn't get any responses... this thread seems more appropriate, gonna try again: Is there a thread somewhere on the physics of fading ie what causes it, and things you can do to get nicer fades? Some things I find myself doing are pinching the creases to make them sharper/more distinct, but I never hear about anyone else doing this so maybe this is just dumb. Also, now that my Samurais have ~6 months in them and decent...
Is there a thread somewhere on the physics of fading ie what causes it, and things you can do to get nicer fades? Some things I find myself doing are pinching the creases to make them sharper/more distinct, but I never hear about anyone else doing this so maybe this is just dumb. Also, now that my Samurais have ~8 months in them and decent contrast fading, I was thinking about just washing them every week for ~3 weeks or so to help the color fade lighter. But again I...
Bump, W+H hoodie back on sale; other stuff sold!
Bump, NC jacket left... accepting offers!
I have some button-up shirts, some jackets, and some hoodies that I want to shrink. If the tag on them says "wash cold" or "tumble dry low" or "do not tumble dry," are these rigid guidelines that I have to follow? What I want to know is: can I give clothes with these tags a hot wash/hot dry if I want them to shrink? Thanks in advance for any input!!
I rarely post on 2+2 but I've learned a ton from it... and cash games only, can't stand donkaments .
W+H hoodie and EG jacket are sold (can't edit my post). NC jacket still available
UPDATE: Wings + Horns slim fit hoodie back up for sale! It was on hold for a month (yes, a long time lol) but then the buyer backed out due to Paypal problems or something... Anyway, it's still BNWT, still $230 shipped. 1) Wings + Horns SS08 french terry hoodie; black, sized medium, slim fit -I purchased this hoodie from TNT Blu in Canada, but it turned out to be slim fit when I was looking for a classic fit. TNT Blu doesn't accept returns, however, so I'm reselling it...
So when people measure "pit to pit" what exactly are the points they measure from? Is it just chest circumference divided by 2? ie do you just stretch the piece out so that there's no overlapping around the pits so you can measure chest circumference divided by 2... or something else?