or Connect

Posts by tizim

Purchased this from the 3sixteen shop a while back but ended up never wearing it. As a result, it's basically in perfect condition, same as the day I bought it. Let me know if you have any questions or would like measurements! Selling this for $105 + shipping. 3sixteen Black Gingham Micro Collar Shirt Size: M Condition: 9.5/10 (Never worn, basically same as brand new)
I purchased this piece from Blackbird a while back, wore it at most 5 times and then sent it to my closet where it's been sitting for a while. As a result, the shirt looks flawless EXCEPT for a small food stain at the front/bottom of the shirt. It's only visible if you're looking closely, but nevertheless it's there so I thought I should include it. Keep in mind that this shirt's never been washed so it may just come off with the first wash. If you want a pic of it, feel...
Purchased this a while back and it's actually quite possible that this was never worn at all, but to be safe I'll say it was worn at most 5 times and only to class. It's since been sitting in my closet since. As a result, the shirt's in impeccable condition and there are no signs of wear. Note: this piece probably fits a bit large for a medium. Let me know if you have any questions or would like measurements! Selling for $115 + shipping. Engineered Garments Reverse...
I purchased this from Self Edge in S/S08. Knowing my habits back then, this was worn at most 5 times only to class and never washed. I then outgrew it pretty quickly and it's been sitting in my closet forever. As a result, there aren't any signs of wear as far as I can tell. Let me know if you have any questions or would like measurements! Selling for $125 + shipping. The Flat Head Navy Chambray Shirt Size: 40 Color: Navy Condition: 8/10 (worn sparingly, no signs of...
I purchased this from Self Edge in S/S08. Knowing my habits back then, this was worn at most 5 times only to class and never washed. I then outgrew it pretty quickly and it's been sitting in my closet forever. As a result, there aren't any signs of wear as far as I can tell. I've attached a few photos -- two were taken indoor and make the color look much darker than it is so I took one in sunlight which is much more accurate. Let me know if you have any questions or...
I purchased these from Epaulet in the spring of 2013 but they were a bit too small for me. Not sure why I didn't return them, but they've sat in my closet for a year and a half. They're very lightweight as you would guess from the oxford material. BNWT but as you can tell from the photos, there are some heavy creases from storage so you'd probably need to give these a good ironing. I've attached my own photos as well as one taken from the Epaulet site. Let me know if you...
This jacket is from the YMC S/S08 collection. It's classified as a hoodie, but I'm calling it a jacket because it doesn't in any way have that soft cotton feel of a hoodie since it's made of poplin. It's more like a thin jacket. The pictures don't capture the color well: it's a very dark brown and though there's a very subtle sheen to it, it's nowhere near as reflective as in the pics. I purchased this piece brand new from Blackbird in S/S08 and wore it 5-10 times to...
This is from the W+H S/S09 collection. I bought it brand new and wore it a decent amount for probably a year, after which it went to my closet and hasn't been touched in years (I put on weight and this stopped fitting long ago). I just examined it closely, and the jacket's in very good condition. It was never washed, and the only signs of wear are a few soft wrinkles/creases at the collar, sleeve, and on the inside of the jacket (it's lined with grey oxford cloth so...
This is from the W+H S/S08 collection. This slim fit version was too small for me, so I actually ended up buying the classic fit version of the same hoodie which was my favorite hoodie ever (until I lost it!). It's a very comfortable and sturdy hoodie - the construction is on point. The inside of the hood is lined with a soft waffle-thermal material as you can kinda see in the pic. The hoodie has been sitting in my closet for years without being worn out once, and it's...
I purchased this in 09'ish but never wore it aside from trying it on (I'm 6'3" and it was too short in the body). It's sat in my closet since, and it's in perfect condition. This is the softest piece of clothing I've ever felt, and I'm not just saying that to sell it. Seriously, I have 2 other loopwheeled sweatshirts by Samurai and this is significantly softer. Let me know if you have questions or if you'd like measurements! Studio D'Artisan Loopwheeled Crewneck...