or Connect

Posts by tizim

This jacket is from the YMC S/S08 collection. It's classified as a hoodie, but I'm calling it a jacket because it doesn't in any way have that soft cotton feel of a hoodie since it's made of poplin. It's more like a thin jacket. The pictures don't capture the color well: it's a very dark brown and though there's a very subtle sheen to it, it's nowhere near as reflective as in the pics. I purchased this piece brand new from Blackbird in S/S08 and wore it 5-10 times to...
This is from the W+H S/S09 collection. I bought it brand new and wore it a decent amount for probably a year, after which it went to my closet and hasn't been touched in years (I put on weight and this stopped fitting long ago). I just examined it closely, and the jacket's in very good condition. It was never washed, and the only signs of wear are a few soft wrinkles/creases at the collar, sleeve, and on the inside of the jacket (it's lined with grey oxford cloth so...
This is from the W+H S/S08 collection. This slim fit version was too small for me, so I actually ended up buying the classic fit version of the same hoodie which was my favorite hoodie ever (until I lost it!). It's a very comfortable and sturdy hoodie - the construction is on point. The inside of the hood is lined with a soft waffle-thermal material as you can kinda see in the pic. The hoodie has been sitting in my closet for years without being worn out once, and it's...
I purchased this in 09'ish but never wore it aside from trying it on (I'm 6'3" and it was too short in the body). It's sat in my closet since, and it's in perfect condition. This is the softest piece of clothing I've ever felt, and I'm not just saying that to sell it. Seriously, I have 2 other loopwheeled sweatshirts by Samurai and this is significantly softer. Let me know if you have questions or if you'd like measurements! Studio D'Artisan Loopwheeled Crewneck...
I purchased this in 07 or 08, not sure which. Wore it for a year or two and it's been sitting in my closet since. I'd say it's in very good condition given how old it is as I can barely see any signs of wear. One small thing to note is that when zipping it up, there's a little hiccup half way up where it catches for a split second before going past. It's very minor but I want to make sure there are no surprises. Let me know if you'd like measurements! Wings + Horns Tiger...
I have a $230 Self Edge gift code for sale for $190. I just had it re-sent to me today by SE so it's 100% current and works. The code was e-mailed to me, and I will forward it on over to the buyer. It's been a loooong time since I've sold anything here so I'm not sure what's normal to prove I'm a legitimate seller but if you have suggestions, let me know. If you seem like a very reputable guy, I may be willing to accept payment after you spend the coupon to prove it...
So I left my huge suitcase in the trunk of a Beijing taxi and... there goes half my wardrobe! Now I need to replace the items one at a time -- favorite items first, of course -- but the gunmetal rivets are sadly sold out in 34 already. Are they getting another restock anytime soon? Also the brushed graphite rivets appear to be the same fabric and similar color as the gunmetals. Can anyone describe the difference?
How much do rivet chinos shrink in the wash and is there a way to keep them from shrinking? The 34 fits me perfectly pre-wash... but any tighter and they'd be too tight for sure, so I'm scared to wash them. For my next chino purchase, would it work if I go up to a 36 and just hot wash the hell out of them?
chinese internet for the triple-post
durrr chinese internet double-post