or Connect

Posts by tizim

I believe that is the pinpoint oxford shirt from 2010. #KnowYourEPHistory
Maybe not the right thread for this but hey what the hell, there was a nutrition debate a couple pages back. For the lifters: any tips on how clothing sizes change while doing a lean bulk (as little fat gain as possible)? For pants, is it a good guess that waist size wouldn't change very much but thighs obviously would? But by how much? And what about for shirts? I've dropped from 17% BF to 14% BF recently, with more to go, and it's looking like I've got to replace my...
Wondering about this as well. I have a pair of oxford cloth rivets from a few years back that have just been laying around since they're so much tighter than all my other rivets. Maybe it's something to do with the oxford?All the shrivet talk has me thinking about turning them into shorts but if they're tight as pants I imagine they're way too tight for shorts.
Man these videos are dangerous. Saw the pics when the newsletter shipped this afternoon and was impressed but not completely sold. After checking out the videos and hearing Mike's comments, I'm all aboard the hype train. Betcha sales go up if you add embedded videos to the core product pages.
Appreciate the help, guys. I've listened and narrowed it down to a navy wool Lazio vs navy wool cotton Hudson. Any final advice or should I flip a coin? In case it helps, I'm an athletic 6'2" 190lbs and suiting up only for weddings.
So should a first time noob suit buyer disregard susu's fit descriptions and just pick any style at the right size and a good price?There are so many damn options, I don't even know where to begin. And frankly, to my eyes they all look the same!
After a bunch of squatting and lunging up the stairs, I'm here to report back that Mike was right: Cramertons have indeed stretched out a whole lot. Sizing up would have been a mistake. Top block is now very close to my other rivets in the same size if not ever so slightly slimmer (could have more to stretch). They taper more aggressively though (which I like), presumably since the top block stretches out more than the bottom half.
I know there've been a few questions about this, but anyone have a report on how much the Cramerton rivets stretch out? Out of the box they're WAY tighter than my other rivets, even post-wash, such that I'm thinking about sizing up. Hard to imagine them stretching to the same size as my other rivets so it'd be great to get some more input before sending back a pair of worn, stretched out pants back to EP.
I've worn this out a few times and as a result, there are some signs of wear. Namely, there is some slight discoloring on the inside of the collar. It's very slight though, so you can't see it in the pics. I've never washed this though, so it'll probably come out with the first wash. Selling this for $60 + shipping from the Bay Area, California. (I'll eat the Paypal fees.) Condition: 7/10 Chest: 42" Sleeves: 26.5" Shoulder: 18.5" Length: 30.5"
Never worn out, this piece just sat in my closet after I tried it on. So it's still basically in perfect condition. Selling this for $75 + shipping from the Bay Area, California. (I'll eat the Paypal fees.) Condition: 9.5/10 (Basically new, never washed) Chest: 42" Sleeves: 26.5" Shoulder: 18.5" Length: 30.5"