or Connect

Posts by etostano

Am traveling to Paris this summer and thinking about looking for some fabrics (primarily jacketing).  Above from some time ago was the only reference I could find searching this thread, are there any other shops that are recommended? Thanks!
The barbera for lesser book has a few similar patterns
There's a whole thread on NYC alterations tailors; I've used Pierre of Paris for a while and always been happy with him. I think Sam Wazin's name has come up in that thread as well.
For cruises from haling city, when I went a few years ago we wound up on a small ship which went the opposite direction from most (i.e. away from Cat Ba) and at most times there were zero other boats in sight, which seems to be very different from the usual experience. A bit of googling indicates this might have been Bai Tu Long bay?
@Epaulet any cotton/linen blend shirting coming for spring/summer?
H Lorenzo?
Greg was willing to add an s-cape to his order for me (in mixed black). Am a bit worried about my ability to "own it", but mostly I just want my pants to stay dry and have decided not to care.
 Thought I'd chime in here as I've just picked up my most recent order (MTM overcoat, ordered in Brooklyn).  I've had a few different orders over the past few years and wanted to give some context on how customer service (at least in Brooklyn i.e. not through Scott) has evolved over time.  Long story short - the beginning of last year was a low and things are now back to running pretty smoothly. From when I started seeing Frank until around the end of 2014, Jeremy who...
@gdl203 any chance you stock (/preorder) the raincho or s-cape in the future?
@DavidLane most flannel trousers from epaulet are VBC; the book my tailor has is at least very similar (can't say 100% as I have never ordered the same shade from both).