or Connect

Posts by perkynipman

seven years experience as an engineer and u dont realize most jobs are the same except for what ur actually working on?   ur taking a leap downwards going from engineering to IT. people wont understand and they will never pay you what u are making now or close to what u think u should be making.   u dont like energy anymore? fine, just work on something else, it will be the same bull.   u want to do something a bit more different? go back to school and get a...
Hello,   I have been invited to an interview overseas (Europe). Travel arrangements are going to be made and taken care of by the company. The position is not necessarily going to be at that location/country/continent The interview is on a Wednesday so I would have to take all week off from my current job.   My question is, would I be overstepping some boundaries if I request to leave like Friday night and come back the the next week Saturday night? I mean, they...
You have to be more open and overcome ur social anxiety. You can do everything MPAVictoria said but if you cant bring yourself to talk to people in those situations ur still not gonna make any friends.   I used to be a shy guy and had a bit of social anxiety, social situations always came up but i could never take advantage of them. I eventually got into a situation like u are in now where i realized that i wasn't doing what i wanted. What worked for me is when a...
it should work great!   as for the whirl, little bit of product and holding it down in place while u blow dry should tame the beast.  
rule of thumb for ANYTHING, Tight if ur ripped, Lose if ur not. for boxer briefs, just make sure the tight ones have ample space for ur junk.
i was in the same boat as you buddy....out of college, women in clubs/bars in my home town just didn't respond the same, and i do have some game, and i really am a good looking clean cut guy.   so one day i said F it, my life is now a movie, i see a pretty girl, am able to strike up a conversation, i ask them out. sometimes they say no, sometimes they give you the wrong number, sometime they say yes, EVERYTIME they are flattered ;) (if you do it right, get a little...
i could never understand how actors/models make their hair look so perfect and i've tried quite a bit.   i do my hair like justin's in that pic when it grows out a bit before i get another haircut, is it movie quality? i think not but my friends always say my hair looks great.   what i do is comb my hair into place when its wet out of the shower, i try to let it sit like that for a bit. then ill comb and dry it at the same time. when my hair is completely dry i...