or Connect

Posts by LEgoiste

My feet are size 10.5 C on the Brannock device, and 10 E on the 5 last fits my feet perfectly (ball of my feet align on the widest part of the shoes and 1/2 inch allowance on the toe area) and allows me to wear semi-thick socks comfortly.
Any new discount link for Spring 2015?
Question: Does the 7 last have a roomier toe area than the 5 last? Thanks
 Thanks for the info. I just contacted the ShoeBank, and they actually carry factory-second Boardrooms for $149.
Speaking of Jos A Bank -- does the Boardroom have a roomier toe area than the Park Avenue? Also, what's the lowest price has the Boardroom been on Jos A Bank?
^The Alden LWBs look much better than AE MacNeils, IMO. And I'm so glad I went with AE McGregors, which look even better.
I have returned my firsts McGregors, which the back side of the right shoe is curved inward and was scraping the back part of my right foot, and they will mail me a new pair next week.
 I believe the right shoe that I received is defective. I have contacted AE, and they have sent me a return label to have them "inspected" and then replaced -- hopefully, this process wouldn't take too long.
I wore my new pair of McGregors in the office this week. While the left shoe is very comfortable, the right one is a tad tighter and its back side is slightly curved inward, which scrapes the back of my right foot when I walk -- it hurt so bad that I almost couldn't walk back home from the office with it on. Can I still return or exchange them, even though I've worn them twice already?
New McGregors polished with Saphir renovateur and brown pommadier cream...