or Connect

Posts by LEgoiste

Haven't received mines yet. Any discount coupon on the April catalog?
 Congrats! What size are they and what size are you on the Brannock device?
 Paul G. said that the new SWB will be released this winter... http://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/2ioi3u/i_am_paul_grangaard_ceo_of_allen_edmonds/cl3zr7s
Yes, the JAB models come in B, D, E, EEE.
 Old post, I know. But, I just placed an order for a pair of merlot Boardroom from the ShoeBank for $129.
Speaking of the 333 last -- how's its fit compared to the 97 last? Also, what do you guys think of wearing bluchers, like the Hancock in black or merlot, in a semi-formal corporate environment?
The ShoeBank also has the Boardroom for $149. The 97 last fits my feet much better than he 65 last, and I might replace my Brooks Brothers Park Ave. with the Boardroom.
 Thanks for the info. I actually acquired another pair of Graysons on eBay last month, which was a little bit snug on the vamp, and has the code 8297 -- its leather looks and feels different, like patent leather.  Thanks! I don't think the seller that I bought it from knew or cared that they're shell.
Just acquired a pair of Graysons on eBay for $75...     Are these calf or shell? Code inside the shoes: 8287 4656