or Connect

Posts by Hazad

Fiancee isn't a fan of satin lapels and I haven't seen grosgrain ones that she is in favor of either (although she might be if they weren't "shiny"). As for dark charcoal, maybe, but in all likelihood no. I already have a number of charcoal suits (some very dark) and she seems adament on black. I can understand why since the groomsman will be wearing black and she wants them consistent (the difference being that mine is a 3piece). So I'd like to keep it to a black...
Greetings! I am slated to be married in September and the lady wants me in a black suit. Loathe as I am to wear a black suit, sometimes you simply acquiesce and let her have this simple pleasure. She likes how I look in a black suit, so be it. UPDATE 4/23/12 She is no longer set on the vest, so now I simply need a Black, 2button (or 3 roll 2), dual-vented, notch-lapel, slim fitting suit. I wear a 41R so if you have a 40R or 42R send in the measurements. I usually...
Quote: Originally Posted by Piobaire Hazad, thanks for the idea. just let me know if you have any install issues, the sites have pretty good setup guides but I was slightly confused my first time.
Pio, have you considered just playing Project 1999? I think we both played eq and wow during the same timetable and that's what I've been playing in my spare time. EQemu is pretty fun, I usually play on 2 servers to pass the time, EZserver for fun solo stuff and Project 1999 for vanilla nostalgia. It's all free and a surprising amount of people play. Best of all you certainly don't need a new comp. Just get a copy of either eq titanium or SoD ( I think the servers...
Quote: Originally Posted by TheD0n Do the Badgers have a chance against OSU this week? I say no. 41-20 final score. I am never that confident whenever OSU has to go to Camp Randall. Before the season started, I worried more about this game than any other on OSU's schedule, right now I am still pretty worried about it just because playing in that stadium is always nerve wracking for OSU. Iowa should certainly be a more difficult game, but I...
Quote: Originally Posted by Reggs Not much mention of WoW. I'll stick up for WoW. I think it's the most versatile of any MMO I have played. There is always a good setting for any type of MMO player. The content updates are very nice. The look of all the land, characters, and the sound of the music, ambient noise, and effects make it obvious that this game was made with a lot of care. These things are very important to me in MMOs. Westfall is my...
Played EQ from vanilla til OoW release, left for WoW beta and played until around 6mo ago. Right now I'm waiting for Cata and when it's out I might re-up my WoW account. I am dicking around with Project 1999 a little (which is a free to play EQ server with over 1000 players, it is only original EQ with Kunark to be released in a few months), but I'm not taking it too seriously. I was a hardcore raider in EQ and WoW for too many years and I simply don't have the time...
I can't see DC Universe doing well for any stretch of time. No beta with a month til launch = focused solely on the PS3 aspect of the game and it will blow ass as an MMO. Pass unless you enjoy MMOs on consoles.
Turned down for yet another job, this time because I can't begin immediately as an attorney (read: 2010 law grads (me) are competing with the fired classes of 2008-2009 as well as the rest of the class of 2010 for the rare jobs that are found). Law school was by far the worst decision of my life.
I've been being completely lame and playing EQemu (paging GQgeek and Piobaire) recently. It's nice considering it's free (download the torrent of EQ and no sub fee) and some of the custom servers are pretty neat considering all of the work the devs put into it. And if you're feeling like a hardcore masochist, there is Project 1999 which is EQ as it existed in 1999. It will be updated this Oct to Kunark and then in another year or so to Velious and then no more...