or Connect

Posts by mgmtphd

I have three genuine, used Navy Blue Barbour Jackets for sale. They are the popular Beaufort and Bedale models. I have sold hundreds of these over the past few years, and these broken-in jackets from Great Britain are always more desirable than the new, stiff jackets sold by Orvis and JCrew. These have never been washed (i.e. never had the wax ruined). They could use a nice sponge cleaning and possibly a rewax for next wet season. To my best knowledge, they are free of...
Yes, it's still avaiable.  
Size 42 Brown Barbour Bedale wax jacket.  Correlates to a Large.  Marked style A103.  Gently used (see my feedback for response from buyer who purchased another jacket).   All of the hardware is shiny and there is only minimal flex marking (what people refer to as wax jacket patina) around the arms and backs of the jackets. These jackets have a semi-shiny wax finish. These are super waterproof Barbours. Measurements Bedale: Back length: 30-32ins |...
Sent you a PM about a size 46 and shipping to Denmark.  Thanks.  
I have a size 50 Barbour Bedale wax jacket.  It's in the highly sought after Sage Green colorway, with the tartan lining and brown corduroy coller.   Shipping is $11.30 to the CONUS.  Will ship internationally at your cost. The chest sizes correspond to these sizes...                 XS        S       M        L      XL     XXL UK/USA 30-32 34-36 38-40 42-44 46-48 50-52 For actual measurements of individual jackets, please email me. 1) Barbour jackets...
This listing is for a great pair of Brooks Brothers Advantage Chinos, in size 37x30 and color British Khaki.  They have been worn once, and are in fantastic, like-new condition.   Shipping is free to the CONUS.
Brooks Brothers Advantage Chino 37 x 30 pants, Clark Fit (plain front, straight through the hip and thigh) in the popular British Khaki color.  Great condition.  Retail $89.50.  Dropped from $40 to $30.   Can't tell they've been worn at all.    Free shipping CONUS.
Gently used Brooks Brothers 1818 Slim Fit Original Polo Shirt Non-Iron Yellow 15 x 34, barrel cuff, great condition. Dropped from $25 to $20. Free shipping to lower 48 states.  PM me if interested.
SOLD elsewhere - This is a brand new pair of Allen Edmonds Broadmoor Antelope Leather oxford shoes in size 12B. The soles have no wear, but do show a couple of puncture marks from staples.  These should wear out of the soles relatively quickly.  The upper is made of a great looking pebbled antelope leather.  These are a very rare and expensive pair of AE's.   This is a hard to find model.  The Broadmoor is made of genuine antelope leather.  It was discontinued by...
I have quite a few 100% authentic, gently used men's navy blue Barbour Bedale size  jackets. These jackets look great, and have that nice patina that most strive to achieve in Barbour jackets.  These come from a high-end consignment operation that I'm shutting down. The sizes available are 38 (SOLD), 44 (one with tiny hole in sleeve), 46 (two).  Please PM me for measurements, availability and PayPal instructions.   I also have a couple of green jackets and brown jackets...