or Connect

Posts by andysm

I am almost exactly the same measurements, and a large is just right. The sleeves would be way too short on your frame in a medium.
Like the tie, hate the smoke. Is the the left sleeve missing a couple of buttons???
I wear a 16 1/2 slim fit/extra slim fit dress shirt, 42 regular in a jacket also with 19" shoulders, 44 chest. I bought a large in Kent's polo and it fits just a bit snug after washing. An XL would be ideal. Also note that the sleeves are a bit shorter and should fit you fine.
I wear a small in the interlock PRL, and a medium in the mesh PRL. I wear a large in Kent's polo.  
Hello my name is Andy. I am a father of four, and a husband of 22 years. I enjoy participating in 5k events, lifting early morning before work, and regularly attending church. I am a WIS, and require regular intervention to keep my collection of fine mechanical time pieces below a dozen.  I am excited about finding and joining this forum. I hope to use this as a helpful resource in researching and acquiring fine clothing. I also look forward the new acquaintances I may...