or Connect

Posts by gorgekko

Quote: Originally Posted by drizzt3117 Larger sizes are fairly rare on this forum to some degree. There seems to be a great deal of 44-46 stuff available, but sizes larger than that seem to be quite rare. You can find a lot of it on ebay, though. You can find a lot of garbage, yes, but not a lot of quality.
Quote: Originally Posted by grimslade Gordon, I _hate_ your avatar. Dude, how can you hate Bat Boy? He's so alone in the world. Quote: Originally Posted by Tomasso Has the fact that, in real life, Harris has come out of the closet affected how you accept his portrayal of Barney? Not for me. Gay or not, his scum bag performances in Harold and Kumar Go to White Castle and How I Met Your Mother are totally convincing.
I'm not a big fan of the show but I do love Harris' character. A few weeks ago he was crying happily because all his life was clothes, women and drinking (after an early 90s stint as a hippy). Hard not to love him
Quote: Originally Posted by j Mugatu's a dick! He tried to brainwash Derek to kill the Claymation dude! [deleted on-topic content - I remain ignorant] Jesus, I just finished watching that very movie two hours ago "I wasn't like every other kid, you know, who dreams about being an astronaut, I was always more interested in what bark was made out of on a tree. Richard Gere's a real hero of mine. Sting. Sting would be another person who's...
Hugo Boss is now making shirts in China -- I've seen legit Boss Hugo Boss shirts with the "Made in China" label -- but I don't know about suits and ties.
Quote: Originally Posted by Kent Wang Would you wear something like this? Not only would I, I will buy it right now if you have any.
Quote: Originally Posted by JesseJB I guess the question is: Which one sounds like the best hookup? The girl whos crashing at your place from a thousand miles away alone for the weekend or the ex that you had great "times" with before who wants to break up with her boyfriend but doesnt know that you know? If you really believe that's what the question is, you will never get the answer. Enjoy the remainders from the douchebag who is currently...
Quote: Originally Posted by JesseJB So Im in a little bind. A great bind. The only bind you're in is trying to decide whether you want to get played again. She cheated on you and you still want to hang out with her? There are over three billion women on the planet, 160 million of them in the U.S. alone...look elsewhere. Dude, men are portrayed as stupid in every commercial that airs today. No reason to be it in real life as well.
Quote: Originally Posted by HalfCanvas However, the Boss will fit you much better since it is far trimmer through the waist. I find Boss Hugo Boss to be hit and miss when it comes to fit, and I say this as one of the few Boss fans on this forum. Some stuff fits wonderfully, other stuff has way too much excess fabric...and both shirts will be the standard offering, not the "Fitted" models. I'd leave the black/gray/brown shirts for nights on...
I can't speak to the recent quality of J. Crew, I've only bought a few shirts from them in the last year or so and it's hardly a representative sample, but the stuff I bought in the early 1990s had a lot of quality for the price point. I still own four or five shirts (mostly rugby shirts) I bought in 1991-92 that I still wear on occasion. The chinos I was never too impressed with -- except one pair I bought in the later 90s -- but the other stuff was pretty good. Their...