or Connect

Posts by ajsmith2013

Dear Style Forum members, I've been browsing this forum for a little while now, and have been reading your posts about classic menswear and groomsmen with interest. I have some ideas but am a little out of my depth and I hope that you can help me. I understand that this is a community full of knowledge and I respect your opinions. I'm not educated in style, etiquette or tradition (except for the short time reading this forum) so I would greatly appreciate your...
Thank you.  
Hi,   Adam here... I don't really feel that I have a lot to contribute to the community right now as I have not grown up with any knowledge of formal menswear etc. I've come along asking about wedding attire, which is how I found the forum. I'm aware that this is a dubious way to enter the community! I've read several of the previous wedding attire threads! Hopefully though, as I learn from you guys, I'll learn and be able to contribute to this community in...
Dear Style Forum members, I've been browsing this forum for a little while now, and have been reading your posts about classic menswear and groomsmen with interest. I have some ideas but am a little out of my depth and I hope that you can help me. I understand that this is a community full of knowledge and I respect your opinions. I'm not educated in style, etiquette or tradition (except for the short time reading this forum) so I would greatly appreciate your...