or Connect

Posts by jlittlew

I'm wearing those same 3Sixteens right now (size 31 even!) and they are amazeballs. Excellent price for heavyweight raw denim.
 Thanks for the response, appreciate it. The Grant had a pretty decent fit -- but still not quite as slim as I would like. I didn't like the fabric color in person, so returned it. The Made in USA navy cotton blazer I'm keeping -- it is slim and almost-too-short, but OK. Button stance is a little high, but I think I can live. The fabric is seersucker (which was news to me -- I don't think was specified on the website) but has some cool texture to it. Doesn't have maker...
I'd love some help/advice on fit. I'm looking at the "Grant" wool trousers -- both the normal "wool" and the "Italian wool". I'm looking for a slim a fit as possible (I'm 5' 10" and about 135lbs) but I couldn't find additional measurements on these trousers. Any comments on the rise or how slim they are through the thigh and leg?   I'm also interested in the Made in USA Cotton Blazer in 36R, but again, wondering how boxy it will be. Any advice? Thanks!
I'll need to return this by Monday if no one wants it. Let me know if you are interested!
Picked this up at the Norse Store flash sale, but too large for my 135lb 5' 10" self. Looking to make back what I spent on it and shipping, so $100 shipped to US.   I can return it, but don't want the hassle of international shipping, etc, would rather sell it to someone here. If no interest here, I'll return it over the next couple of days. Retails for $200+ according to https://svpply.com/item/185278/Telemark_knit.   Really chunky knit cardigan in deep blue, make it...
Made in England Gloverall hooded duffle coat size 36. Excellent condition, no rips, tears or stains. Nice charcoal color and nice black/gray/red/white interior, see photos. Comes with neck piece, spare toggle and button (see photos). Selling because I'm just not into the style of duffle coats, and picked up a nice pea coat that is getting all the wearing.   75% wool, 15% nylon, 5% poly and 5% other   Measurements: P2P 21in, and 21in at hem Back: 16in from shoulder seam...
Closet cleaning time! Discounts for multiple purchases. Make an offer! Also willing to trade for BB Extra Slim Fits 14.5-15 neck and 35 sleeve (or other slim-fit shirts like RLBL Small, BoO 1, etc)   Price includes shipping (priority mail envelope) to USA, international extra. Price includes PP fees.   1) Brooks Brothers Slim Fit Non-Iron 15 1/2 x 32 blue. Label blacked out to prevent return. Worn probably 10 times, has been through cleaners, but haven't noticed...
For sale is a used, but excellent condition, Banana Republic brown shirt with an interesting embroidery on the front, see pics (thumb in one pic to show relative size).   $35/OBO shipped or trade for slimmer fitting shirts (like BB ESF 15.5/34)   I wore this shirt probably 5 times, but is too big for me -- this is a regular cut medium, not a slim fit. It has been hanging out in my closet for years.   Label seems to indicate 2004 Spring season -- maybe someone...
Do you have pic of WvG pistachio? Thanks.
Not sure if this is the right place for this post, but here goes anyway:   What should I do with some salt-stained refcrafted AE Bentons?   First off the story: I'm pretty new to nice shoes, and these AE's were, for about a decade, the only nice shoes I owned -- I bought them at Nordstrom when I bought my first suit for my first job interview. Anyway, lots of wear, but I was decent about cleaning, polishing and keeping in trees. This winter in Boston I had to...