or Connect

Posts by nostalgiaultra

pit to pit:  19"collar to hem:  24.5"arm length: 25 "
Gant Rugger "Jaquard Roller" Rollneck Sweater Fall '13 - Size Small (NWOT) "Jacquard Roller" turtleneck sweater made from a soft handle alpaca and wool blend, featuring a horizontal graphic print, rolled neck, and ribbing at the neck, hem and cuffs. *Condition is New without tags*  
Uniform Wares 202 Series Calendar Wristwatch (Rose/Gold)   316L Stainless Steel CNC Machined Two Part Lug-Less Case 40mm Diameter / 10.08mm Depth Engineered Brushed Matt PVD Coating, Satin Brushed and Natural Steel Finishes Swiss Made ETA F04.111 (3 Jewel) 3 Hand Calender Movement Hardened Mineral Crystal Lens Matt Lacquered / Satin Plated / Aluminium Hands Premium Sliced Italian Calf Leather Strap Accuracy of +/- 15 sec per Month   Light cosmetic wear on the...
Suitsupply Havana (Brown Check) Size 36R "This brown Havana carries a strong check pattern on a wool-linen-silk blend by E.Thomas. Lightweight and perfectly adapted for spring, this 2-button jacket features patch pockets, notch lapel, and a soft shoulder." *This jacket is new without tags - I've only tried it on once or twice* Bought retail at $429+ Wool / Linen / Silk by E.Thomas Italy  
some chambray this time    
NWT Epaulet Slim Walt Trouser Pale Grey Hopsack Wool - 30 "This absolutely gorgeous Italian hopsack wool is startlingly soft, breathable, and long-wearing. The pale grey tone has a wonderful presence, especially in sunlight, while the pronounced weave makes it a true dual-purpose trouser, perfect for casual and formal occasions alike."  *New with tags.* Bought retail for $265+  Waist: 31" Thigh: 11.5" Leg Opening: 7.75" Rise: 12.5" Inseam: 34" more...
I wish SS would introduce more (or any) earthy and olive green jackets into their line up. So many blue odd jackets - would love to see more greens, maybe I'm alone here.
@Monkeyface @DarkDestiny @EFV Thanks for the feedback guys. I'm pretty happy with the leg openings as I am going for a slim trouser here - I'm a slim guy and the relaxed look is an unflattering silhouette on me IMO. I think you're right about thighs and the length. I'll consider adding some more room in that area on my next order. The strain in the top picture comes from the stance of my leg being forward and probably not enough room in the leg as mentioned.  Monkeyface...
Some more trousers...    
Completely agree. Tried several custom collar styles but the Luxire BD is generally my favourite - nice roll, proportional etc.