or Connect

Posts by guyute82

First Black Lapel suit. Excellent construction and details. Fit has some issues though. Keep in mind I am 6' and 148lbs.   What are people's impressions of fit, and of my alterations? I know this one needs work - see my comments below.   My thoughts on what's needed:   Jacket Shoulders - Minus .75 inches (right now they hang over my natural shoulders a decent amount - see exaggerated "V" shape in the shot from behind) Chest - Minus .5 inches (back shot...
OTC Tailor - any thoughts on my grey Black Lapel suit? Pictures one or two pages back... (EDIT: Page 209]   Thanks.
First Black Lapel suit. Excellent construction and details. Fit has some issues though. What are people's impressions of fit, and of my alterations? I know this one needs work - see my comments below. My thoughts on what's needed: Jacket Shoulders - Minus .75 inches (right now they hang over my natural shoulders a decent amount) Chest - Minus .5 inches (back shot shows billowing) Waist - Plus .75 inches (right now it's much too supressed) Hips -...
I think I adhered to these rules...
First Black Lapel suit. Excellent construction and details. Fit has some issues though. Keep in mind I am 6' and 148lbs.   What are people's impressions of fit, and of my alterations? I know this one needs work - see my comments below.   My thoughts on what's needed:   Jacket Shoulders - Minus .75 inches (right now they hang over my natural shoulders a decent amount - see exaggerated "V" shape in the shot from behind) Chest - Minus .5 inches (back shot...
I'm 6'0" and weigh 145lbs, so... no.   Do people think the wear issue is something worth bringing up with customer service? I don't want to come across as a jerk, but if the soles are supposed to last longer, I'd like some acknowledgement/recompense from them on the issue.
Have a pair Strands and I love them. Wear them on average 4 days per week, walking to the subway and back for work (.5 miles each way), and then around in a carpeted office. Wear occasionally on weekends.   I've had then for a little less than 18 months and I've already worn through the rubber heel section, and a small hole has developed in the forefoot, exposing the cork base (i.e. the leather sole has worn through.)   Is this normal, or were the shoes...