or Connect

Posts by garmentmerchant

Quote: Originally Posted by Homme That looks really good Lucky Strike. Trench coats that are too long look costumey, imo. +1 good job at avoiding the inspector gadget look. Burberry is known for there quality trenchs. Dare i even mention London Fog makes a good trench as well its there claim to fame
amazing homade sesame chicken and rice rice that tasted just like the local chinese place made it. Hot water and ketchup soup for the broke soul
pretty much i would take all perfume /scent advice from rach2jlc that man keeps his prized scents in a wine cooler so they stay just the right temeperature a real subject matter expert when it comes to fragrances
yeah rube what ever happened to the chick at the pharmacy(one of the first threads i read on this forum)
You mentioned it. Spray the inside down with hot water and put it on wear it till it dries it should stretch it for you. Or you can go with the hat stretcher they work to if it is just snug you should be able to get away with steam or hot water.
You can tell globe was an old military guy if you dont like that idea than go to ikea they have some very decent bed frames for cheap. There stuff seems to hold up well and is minimalist most of the time.
By reading these forums you would never believe that the majority of posters are under 25. Many of you are definately wise beyond your years
Yeah wear with pride I certainly cant pull a fedora off. There are differnet types out there that dont look so old, something with smaller stingy brims, and trilbys dont look as old school as a full 3" birm fedora.
Quote: Originally Posted by Artisan Fan Very funny. +1 i gotta remember that one.
epic is right different strokes for diferent folks but that kiehls stuff is pretty good and thats what i have been using lately.