or Connect

Posts by garmentmerchant

You can tell globe was an old military guy if you dont like that idea than go to ikea they have some very decent bed frames for cheap. There stuff seems to hold up well and is minimalist most of the time.
By reading these forums you would never believe that the majority of posters are under 25. Many of you are definately wise beyond your years
Yeah wear with pride I certainly cant pull a fedora off. There are differnet types out there that dont look so old, something with smaller stingy brims, and trilbys dont look as old school as a full 3" birm fedora.
epic is right different strokes for diferent folks but that kiehls stuff is pretty good and thats what i have been using lately.
Ive been listening to lite listening and oldies stuff weird times. Generally listen to rock but here lately it has been nothing but crap
Pick up a couple of Haspel poplin suits for those hot days
Kool Ill hit you up. I have been wokring some jacked up hours lately so hopefully I can stop in within the next couple weeks Ill give you some early warning.
They just opened a store at the mall it seems like a pretty decent brand and image for young professionals. Price points are moderate.
Id like to go see him at clydes sometime i have to find some time i been running like a mad man. Go date idea? Have you taught yourself any new tricks lately?
I wont order it unless it is fressh squeezed either. I guess it was just in the moment everyone may have thought you were being snooty or something.