or Connect

Posts by garmentmerchant

Yeah I say dont wear unless you have to. Your may loose your eyesight and it might not be cosmetic needs. I went to the DMV the other day and they took my license away said i had to go get glasses because im blind as a bat.
I remember a tv show not to long ago about a girl that went to a psycho therapist and the shrink put all these thoughts in her head that her parents molested her when they really didnt. Needless to say it fucked the whole family up. It would probably make a good comedy in the right context. Im sure the parents didnt find it funny
Quote: Originally Posted by robin Dumb thread nomination: http://www.styleforum.net/showthread.php?t=81838 +1 once the "thats what she said" statement comes out it has officially reached the dumb threads status
i dont know if ive evr gotten turned on by it
throw em out after i read its just clutter.
I definately prefer bourbon. I think gin tastes like pine sol
I worked in food service and agree with globe. If thats your job then do it or quit. If you work on tips then you should earn them. I just read the whole thread and i have to bump this quote by rube this is a great story Quote: Originally Posted by Dakota rube Zach: when I was a teenager, my family often spent the holidays on Waikiki. One day we all went to a small bistro just off Kalakauau Blvd for lunch. The service was horrible and the waiter...
i sold purple zoots, and we sold out of them. EVERYONE is going as the freaking joker.
I liked this one should go in the sharting thread *Please excuse Pedro from being absent yesterday. He had diahre, dyrea, direathe, the shits.
couldnt tell you havent dated in years. nix the t shirt and jeans if thats what you were thinking, and three piece suit would make you look more well dressed than her. So something in between. A button down with a nice pair of slacks would do. Jacket/blazer might be overdoing it.