or Connect

Posts by garmentmerchant

"You ever get the feeling she's cheating on you?"- Office Space Glad you didnt let her fuck you off I say get the last laugh go with the milhouse approach
Yeah im too nice of a guy im borderline pussy. If i hadnt been to combat id be full blown pussy
I had a brother typewriter in HS real pain in the ass if you mess up
Yes geico will jump at least mine did. I am now with state farm. Your over 25 right.
I love the gravy also. A lot of people make the gravy out of the juices in the pan, sometimes there just isnt enough juice
I wear the same combination. IMO its ok. I see the look of disgust on your faces already.
I am one of those people that believe your body will only get so big even with lifting all the time. I know i will be corrected, but even at my peak of lifting and working out everyday the most i gain is an inch maybe 2. Cant find a 36? How old are you? You may still have some growing years still left in you. Ive said my peace now let the contradictions and proving me to be an idiot commence.
In response to the OP and any other Macys mall shoppers. I was reading a publication for menswear retailers and their was a special feature on Macys Alfani red line. It has been among there top products as far as sales goes. They launched last season and it has been huge for them. It is supposed to be good quality stuff for a younger proffesional crowd(SFers fit in this group mostly) Great price points. I give it an A+ as well from a retailer standpoint They did a good job...
Butters is awesome I think he is one of the best characters on the show.
looks like 1/2 windsor to me