or Connect

Posts by garmentmerchant

Robert Palmer was great. I had an addicted to love video, which I sold at a flea market for $2 I had no idea at the time that that video was worth over $200 it was some special limited edition from my moms collection
Peanut butter and jelly man my self, but i do love a peanut butter and fluff marshmallow my candian french teacher told us about it, she said it was a canadian thing
believe it or not I havent been to any baltiomre or dc bars, when i was into bar crawling I frequented Nashvilles second ave, and printers alley my favorite was graham central station fun crowd.
I used to have one 15 years ago. My grandfather said he would give me $20 if i never wore one again, and i havent since.
Really good to hear Magician, you know my cheap ass cant swing the 500, but keep us posted let us know how it goes.
NO there is nothing wrong with them as a matter of fact the licensee who produces them for donald trump also make ties for Ike Behar, brooks brothers, and jos a bank many other famous brands
a calling card
I dont tip, maybe a dick move but those guys are getting paid to deliver your stuff and you already paid the delviery fee as well, but if you feel so inclined $10 would bring a smile to there face for sure
definately its time for change
some of you guys sound like you could be on the defensive line. Im thin and tall kind of gangly looking i guess would be the adjective 6' 1 165