or Connect

Posts by torz

2 stores over two weeks...all available      
Yeah thats what I was thinking too, men only wore heels that big in the 70's. 
And thank you Lesacre for the shirt   And Best wishes to you GMMcL...
Went to AZ last week to visit family, hit a loop of stores in Scottsdale. Was kinda dissapointed, nothing epic.          I did however get to go to Last Chance...PSA NORDSTROM LAST CHANCE IS EPIC       So when I got back home i hit a go to and found...      And a pair of these      They're super skinny, Im having trouble figuring out the size. Can anybody help me out? They fit me kinda and I'm an 8.5 but they're tight. It says UQ 4506 D 36 10 B inside the shoe. tried...
  I would surely like to know...    
Great day today which included brewing beer and cute girls at thrift stores...     [[SPOILER]]         And Quick Story Time. I went to check out the shoes section and as Im getting there this women has what looks like these nice pairs of shoes (you know the feeling when you see someone holding something you want and know is money). So I thought she was going to put them back but no, she walks sown the isle and puts them in her bag thinking no one was looking.  They must...
Is this the Lanvin im looking for, remember seeing the good one a couple posts back  
Some goods from the past couple of trips...     3x Zanella. two 38 one 40     Picked these up cause I thought someone would appreciate them    Barneys italy white shirt (keeping) and a pink T Pink french cuff 17 by 35 two (sideways) jackets. The blue is a quilted Ben Sherman M and green has the title Jacket, Flyers: lightweight Nomex L  Two nwt vans authentics   And these, dont see to much of this brand here, Im a fan however, they...
GMMcL, this is all from the same store we hit, goes to show how variable a store can be on a week by week basis.   Records: 4 Elton John from the mind 70's, Sounds of Silence, Third Jackson 5 Album (pumped)  and yes that is George Bushes autobiography, my parents would be so confused if they saw me reading this.   NWT Ibex pullover, MSRP 150$     Pretty badass.. Even more badass. Jack Victor 100% cashmere, wish it was my size. Is a...
Went to three thrift stores in in upper east side NYC, the first two I was in and out because prices were to high, one was practically a consignment store, The last was a good old goodwill...some finds from both upstate and the city...    John Varvatos Italy Medium Cotton/linen vest Bugatchi Uomo shirt medium...poor mans Robert Graham?  3 more Hamilton shirts from Richards CT...17in neck J crew medium Jacket, cool plaid and 4$ Left this in the...