or Connect

Posts by dupedd

How heavy is the weight on the Barberis flannels?
Yep, it's not my style so much, but I think the Navy and Caramel Thorpe looks really great. Shawl collar is a really nice touch on this look. Really like these colors together.
Hi, would you consider a trade? I have a NWT Nori Wool, size 29R.  http://epauletnewyork.com/products/slim-walt-trouser-green-merino-wool
I couldn't resist the Pewter Sports Trainers...I've wanted that pair since they came out. I snagged the last 10.5, hoping they'll fit. I'm usually between a 10.5-11 but on occasion have even worn size 10 Chuck's so I thought it was a safe bet. They are are some sharp looking sneakers.    I called and spoke to Matt late this afternoon and said if they didn't arrive today they were expecting the Chambray Doyles monday or tuesday.
I got my Grey Slub Chambray shirt today. The campaign closed on 7/1/14, so the the turnaround time was really fast. I just wanted to comment on the fast turnaround and also say that I'm vey impressed with the shirt's quality. I tried it on and like the fit more or less. I will probably be having it taken in on the sides and possibly have the sleeves shortened. I'm used to having to take in the sides on even slimmer cut shirts though. I'll put it through a wash first to see...
The waist isn't even the biggest difference for me, it's the crotch area. The Rivet is a little uncomfortable in a 29, but it's roomy enough in a 30, and the waist is spot on with a 30. The Walt cut fits me fine there in a 29 but the waist is spot on usually as well, although I have a few 30 walts that fit well enough that i've never bothered altering. I've always thought the 29 Walt waist fits better because the rise is higher than the Rivets and I'm probably a little...
Oh boy, I waited too long this summer to pickup the navy Seersucker and/or grey Irish linen walts. I just saw them in the sale section. There's still a 31 in the seersucker, but wondering how'd they'd fit. I special order a 29 but also wear a 30 in Walts. I'm a dead on 30 in Rivets. You think I'd be alright altering a 31"? I could have a matching bottom to my Caine sportcoat!
Agreed. I don't usually go for camo designs so much but I like this one a lot. It looks like there's some interesting depth to the texture too. Digging all of the new Kamigatas actually. I've been sort of picturing this as a real summery jacket look so the Cotton-Linen might be the way to go.
I've been keeping an eye out for the EPLA pants with ribbed(elastic?) cuffs. I'm maybe not describing it correctly, but it sounded really interesting when brought up some several months back. Is this design going to make it to fruition or did I maybe somehow imagine it? 
Same here. My girlfriend loves the stuff I got her from the closeout sale.  On another note- I'm totally stoked for Chambray Doyle. the new stuff looks good too. Digging the grape canvas driggs especially.