Posts by dupedd

Epaulet Walt trousers: "Pale Grape" Grey 130s Flannel, tagged 28.  I had these tailored. Measurements: 14.75" waist, 8.75" thigh, 7" leg opening, 12" rise, 30.25" inseam with 3 inches to let out. 2-4" to let out leg/thigh width. Worn maybe 10x. $95 SHIPPED   Epaulet Walt trousers: Purple Shetland Tweed, tagged 30 waist. I had these tailored. Measurements: 15" waist, 8" thigh, 7" leg opening, 12" rise, 29.5" inseam with 1" of fabric to let out. Worn less than 10x. $95...
Not sure if Hertling EFF is truly back up but it's on the site and this fabric is still available! http://epauletnewyork.com/collections/new-arrivals/products/hertling-ends-for-friends-trousers-nov-16-dress-wools-checks-plaids
Wearing my Chocolate Shadow Check Flannel Gables from the last EFF today. These may be the coolest pair of pants I own. First pair of Gables but I have a couple on the way from this EFF round. This fabric is amazing, softer and maybe a touch lighter than the 130s Hertling lambswool flannel. Thought I'd share a couple shots, although not the best light.
Dang, the "Dusty Pink" Linen D20PQO is sold out already!
Probably a good thing(for my wallet at least) that I missed most of this sample sale. Wondering if taking in a 31 Gable for a waist between 29 and 30 is a good idea..? I wear mostly 30 in all Epaulet pants and have taken some in a little.
Does anybody remember when the EFF Shirting  run from middle of September is supposed to come in?
Regretting not picking up the Oxford grey flannel when I had the chance... Excited for the chocolate check Gable pair I ordered though.
Wondering if one of the flannels would work with pleats? Thinking about a Taylor or Gable in the Dark Chocolate shadow check flannel(8182). I haven't tried either cut yet, thinking maybe play it safer with the Taylor, if pleats work on thicker fabrics.   On the fence about getting a staple oxford Grey Flannel in the Walt cut but I already have Pale Grape(in a size getting too small for me), and a pair of the grey wool corduroys in Rivet cut, an EFF from a couple years...
Wow, that grey suede MA1 looks awesome.
Totally into Purple Roses. I waited all day to be sure and then pulled the trigger as soon as I got back home and saw it again. Lots of solid choices this round but this 'novelty' print really jumped out at me.