or Connect

Posts by DieuEtLesDames

For your consideration, a dinner jacket for the gentleman who knows what he likes.   Baldessarini Hugo Boss Made by Caruso Ivory Dinner Jacket One-Button No Vent Peak Lapels   Please don't miss the opportunity to own such a handsome dinner jacket. This jacket is made in Italy by Caruso for Hugo Boss' Baldessarini line.    The Baldessarini line was launched in 1993 as a product of the collaboration between Werner Baldessarini (former CEO of Hugo Boss) and Alberto...
For your consideration, a handsome pair of boots bench made by the venerable Crockett & Jones.   Polo Ralph Lauren Size 8 D Chelsea Boot Dark Brown Suede   Please don't miss your chance to own a staple pair of fine men's shoes. These Chelsea style boots are bench made in england by Crockett & Jones. They are made of handsome dark brown suede and feature double leather soles for longevity. They have combination heels and are...
Buyer (eBay) failed to make payment or communicate. Shoes are for sale again.
Sold! Thank you all.
Sold, pending payment.
The outsole measures 11 1/8" Long and 4.25" Wide.   They are a Medium or D width.   Please don't hesitate to PM or reply if you have any questions. These are really great shoes and I'm confident their new owner will be pleased with his purchase. 
10.5D PRL croc mocs (worn once)   http://www.ebay.com/itm/271572418474?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649           6.5D (38.5 EU) Kow Hoo Bespoke Shell Cordovan LWB's   http://www.ebay.com/itm/271572444445?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649  
For your consideration, a handsome and rare pair of mens shoes.   Kow Hoo Horween Shell Cordovan Men's Size 6.5 M (US) or 38.5 (EU)   Kow Hoo has been bespoking shoes in Hong Kong since 1928. If there's a group of craftsmen who know a bit about making fine shoes for discerning gentlemen, it is John Lobb, Edward Green, and Kow Hoo.    After an extensive Cinderella style search to determine what size these shoes are, I finally found a gentleman who they fit perfectly...
For your consideration, one of the most handsome pairs of shoes Uncle Ralph ever put on Earth.   Polo Ralph Lauren Genuine Alligator/Crocodile Size 10 D   Please do not miss your opportunity to own a legend. Ralph Lauren will never make another pair of croc mocs like this again, and you will definitely not find another pair for sale as clean as these are. The soles say the shoes have only been worn once. The uppers are stunning and immaculate. The hide is supple and...
I am having this exact same issue. If anyone could help shed some light on the "Cambridge" fit I would be very grateful. The are blue label, made in Italy (corneliani).