or Connect

Posts by DieuEtLesDames

Brooks Brothers Cordovan Boat Shoes Size: 10 D   #8 Shell Cordovan Uppers Antiqued Brass Eyelets Fully Leather Lined Siped Rubber Soles   These shoes are in excellent condition and worth every penny. Message me if you have any questions.   Free shipping CONUS   $15 for international shipping
Brooks Brothers Cordovan Boat Shoes Size: 10 D   #8 Shell Cordovan Uppers Antiqued Brass Eyelets Fully Leather Lined Siped Rubber Soles   These shoes are in excellent condition and worth every penny. Message me if you have any questions.   Free shipping CONUS   $15 for international shipping
 You're a class act. Can't say I would have been so graceful given the same situation.
Redacted for stooping
Has there been a GMTO in the past where the sponsor/coordinator required payment up front?
Long Live the Warlow!
Watchman did a great job managing you up in that thread you started on AAAC, but I think you would have had more success if someone more invested in the other forums had been the one to introduce the GMTO. AAAC, SF and Reddit have different cultures. The best analogy I can think of is a Texan dishing out business cards in Japan. Or maybe like someone speaking Spanish in Brazil. 
Camel hair blazer by HF for Polo   I'm 6' and 185lbs and the jacker is a size 42R Custom Fit   I usually wear a 40R but this was cut very slim and short so I sized up.     Is this blazer still too short for me?                      
Sold. Thank you!
Bump and drop!   $175 shipped