or Connect

Posts by redboat

I'd get 4 or 5 watches from the brands you mention. I find I need the variety from a wardrobe perspective (dressy, casual, white face, black face, black leather band, burgundy croc band, silver band, etc.)  I end up wearing 4 -5 watches on a regular basis exactly for that reason. Plus the quality from Seiko and Orient is outstanding - I don't have anything from Hamilton or Tissot, so can't comment on them. I also find the quality and value of the Swiss brand Titoni to be...
New arrival at my house: Comfort All-Rounders (B543LN) in black. Although they're advertised as walking/work boots, I find them dressy enough for most social settings, and they have the same comfort as the Comfort Craftsmen, albeit at a lower price.
A real poor man's watch: stylish and cheap! And it's the stock strap!
What's the diameter?
http://www.longislandwatch.com/Orient_UG1R002B_Dress_Watch_p/ug1r002b.htm
I understand the warnings to stay away from Union Square, Fidi, North Beach, and Pier 39. But what's wrong with Soma? And what's in Outer Richmond, or am I missing the sarcasm?
  Yeah it's a quartz movement, but at $89 it's pretty damn tempting for the looks alone
That is really nice.
I say NO, it's not as bad as leaving your zipper down, but has the same general effect. On the other hand, if you want to post a photo, maybe I can be convinced otherwise.