or Connect

Posts by haganah

http://www.styleforum.net/t/286016/best-bespoke-tailoring-in-new-york-city/0_100#post_5176455There have been a lot of threads in the last several years here and elsewhere with that connotation. I thought he was an absolute sweetheart and my fiance wanted me to use him after dealing with the woman in his office.I have spoken with Mina, Ercole, Raphael, Steed, and David. The guy at Winston Tailors. Even Carl at CEGO. Also got my father measured at Proper Suit. Every...
I trucked it. And let me tell you, it was a pain in the ass. It was also a practice in patience because for an hour, the guy next to me on the train picked his nose. For an hour. How he wasn't bleeding I don't know. Bay Ridge is a funny area - signs on the stores in chinese, virgin maries on houses, italian flags on cars - a very strange melting pot. But that hour ride was brutal.
You are correct. The bespoke is in-house and can be done more quickly.Exactly. I don't blame Ercole for having higher prices - he should do whatever he can to get paid the most. But I gather that many of the people that want to use him know enough about tailors to no longer choose him at higher prices.I know it was higher for me and I also checked with 2 others here who had the same experience (I was the only new one out of the three). I am not sure why your experience...
More. Much more. But he is in a different class. If I had the time I would have loved to work with him. I only brought him up because people talk about how nice Ercole is and there are comments about Raphael being difficult to work with; I just think all tailors are nice so I don't give a point to ercole/frank/Jeremy only for being nice.But Ercoles prices are not too far from Mina. Chan either. I can't remember Steed off hand but I remember it not being too much higher....
They have increased prices significantly so this is no longer a bargain if you ever thought it was. So then the question becomes do you enjoy paying that price point for what he makes? Yes yes they are a very nice bunch and that goes a long way but when I met with Raphael he wasn't the prick everyone made him out to be and I don't imagine any tailor not being nice. And do you enjoy going at least an hour outside of the city to their main shop? By the way, the real...
Aside from that is there an actual benefit? Its thinner but not as soft.
Only Muslim Arabs and unemployed Hassidics belong there.
The US government provided intell. And yes, the US and the world went to war over Kuwait because at that point it wasn't an enemy state but an ally being slaughtered. The analogy on slavery applies. Different times, different players, different global standards/treaties, and different interests. And might I add there definitely was no videos streaming on youtube of children foaming through their noses and flopping about like fish out of water - an image that will move...
I know right? And we shouldn't do anything about slavery because the US had it legalized before, right?By the way, while you're twisting and turning to justify how your side, full of monsters, is better than their side, full of monsters, the US did not want to support Iraq and considered Saddam to be terrible. In 87/88 it provided intel on Iranian troop movements and turned a blind eye to what it knew Iraq was doing or would do. There was limited Iranian use of chem...
The right thing to do would have been to support secular rebels early on. We didn't. At this point if any side wins, we are fucked. The world is fucked. The only solution is...no solution. I would support a very limited strike to ensure Assad does not win (not that he loses). And I would also support doing anything and everything to fuck Russia over. Specifically Russia.