or Connect

Posts by haganah

More. Much more. But he is in a different class. If I had the time I would have loved to work with him. I only brought him up because people talk about how nice Ercole is and there are comments about Raphael being difficult to work with; I just think all tailors are nice so I don't give a point to ercole/frank/Jeremy only for being nice.But Ercoles prices are not too far from Mina. Chan either. I can't remember Steed off hand but I remember it not being too much higher....
They have increased prices significantly so this is no longer a bargain if you ever thought it was. So then the question becomes do you enjoy paying that price point for what he makes? Yes yes they are a very nice bunch and that goes a long way but when I met with Raphael he wasn't the prick everyone made him out to be and I don't imagine any tailor not being nice. And do you enjoy going at least an hour outside of the city to their main shop? By the way, the real...
Aside from that is there an actual benefit? Its thinner but not as soft.
I know the classic white tie outfit uses single cuffs. For black tie, is the same true? Or is it simply preference? Is there a benefit to the single cuff even? Even with the marcella I imagine it still doesn't look as nice holding the links - am I wrong?
Anyone have any ideas where I can source fintes (drago) 180s? Should I take the oregon trail and swing by Tip Top?
Are prices on the hangers better on wingtip.com ?
You joined just to tell us this?And I am sure it's nothing but this is the pattern that was making me suspicious. A guy is a tailor for years, nobody uses him (or at least talks of it), and then the universe magically outs him and everyone joins styleforum just to praise him.
On the road, but I wanted you all to know they will make it in a size S (it is 38 inches). Hope to receive it soon from England.
You look legit. The other commenters who are praising him feel like Pierre et al. is recommending himself.
Something makes me feel uncomfortable about a few of the Pierre reviews on here. I will leave it at that because it's only a feeling.