or Connect

Posts by haganah

What would the point of an iphone 5 be if it doesn't offer access to 4g networks (or at least if it's not 4g ready so it can take advantage when things start rolling)?
Quote: Originally Posted by Man Of Lint Hello J, Are there any plans to expand the site to include a womens section? If you build it, they will come. Oh yeah, I can imagine all the 19 year olds who would make paris hilton blush with what they write in DT and the 60 year olds who talk about knees being too pointy will be a real draw for women on SF.
Quote: Originally Posted by NorCal About on par with this: Actually, no it's not. And what I wrote was in response to him. But don't let that fact get in the way of your accusation.
So is this against the rules by any chance? I understand I can be tough with the troglodytes in CE, but I just want to know if it's OK to constantly stalk someone and write nonsensical, corny insults - this question is burning deep inside like a case of the Clap so please let me know. http://www.styleforum.net/showpost.p...8&postcount=32 shibbel: @36", you're fat, short, rich and buy $10 cufflinks off eBay. You are the cool guy. How about...
The 570 had a lot of complaints from people who were streaming netflix...major buffering problems or something.
Quote: Originally Posted by iammatt I've never even opened one of her books god damn it!!! Oh, I don't deny you haven't opened any of her books: http://www.learnoutloud.com/Audio-Bo...Shrugged/22622
Quote: Originally Posted by iammatt I love how offended people are by Ayn Rand. You used to get a tad upset when I told everyone you were her biggest fan
You're killing me - what happened to the bags? Your posting pictures and saying it's not available is like letting me put my hands in a cookie jar and not take anything out.
Quote: Originally Posted by alliswell I don't see what the return on the $80-100 for working buttonholes is. I get them done on MTM/bespoke because they're priced-in to the build; but why spend the price of a tie on something you'll never use or even think about? So I know this may not seem obvious to you, but it really is - either way you are paying for them. In NY btw, there is a place that does machine holes for around 20 I think. ...
Quote: Originally Posted by Peter1 I've worn mine all winter here in NYC; when it's been that cold I wear silk liner socks under ragg wool socks, and I've been fine. The canvas is as waterproof as the leather. I can attest to that, having gone sledding about 10 times with my kids already. BUT, If I was going to be standing around in 20 deg weather for a long time I'd buy a pair of Sorels... I personally like the canvas, as I've said, but I don't LOVE...