or Connect

Posts by haganah

Have you all started to talk about General Ham? http://www.washingtontimes.com/blog/robbins-report/2012/oct/28/general-losing-his-job-over-benghazi/ CIA Director General David Patreaus: "No one at any level in the CIA told anybody not to help those in need; claims to the contrary are simply inaccurate." Source: http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/petraeus-throws-obama-under-bus_657896.html National Security Council spokesman Tommy Vietor: "Neither the president nor...
Yeah I wrote the guy and he said I can send them back. We didn't discuss return shipping. It does bug me that he really didn't mention anything about this from the beginning. I just didn't know if between the low cost and the kind of dye job Ron would do if it makes sense to keep them, especially if I don't have to go to the post office which I hate with a passion.
So I thought I found a good deal on Santoni goodyears with double soles at $180. The shoes come in and one looks a little lighter than the other. I search on styleforum and evidently this happens often with display shoes. So I walk on over to B. Nelson to ask him. I never remember the guy's name (sorry Nick) but he looks like a Latin American Nick. Anyway, he tells me how the color is applied in layers and how polishing it might not make it match still. And he...
So you're advocating further supporting the animals gaining power. People never learn it seems.You need to go to Wahoo's.
In Muslim countries they take great pleasure in raping men as torture. The prisons of Iran are filled with such tales. This isn't like two prisoners in a room and one is frisky - it's a person of authority/government person who is perpetrating the act. Think about the last time you hated another person - especially one of your opposite sexual preference - did you desire to rape them? There are cultural divides which we will never bridge; at some point people need to...
I don't have it in Arabic. But I have no reason to distrust the US Embassy's statement that it was there. I did however see this as posted by the Muslim Brotherhood:"“this new violation and heinous attack” — a reference to the film — and “to take appropriate action to deter repeats of such acts of barbaric aggression.”"It's the media's fault for this nonsense. This is sheer rioting, violence, hate crimes, murder, and some might argue attacking an embassy is an act of...
Funny you posted this.While the Muslim Brotherhood was offering fake condolences in English it was busy fanning the flames of Jihadism in Arabic."The U.S. Embassy in Cairo wrote back: “Thanks. By the way, have you checked out your own Arabic feeds? I hope you know we read those too,” referring to the contradiction between the Brotherhood’s Arabic and English...
If I'm paying for someone's healthcare, their lower socioeconomic ass is going to lay off the sugar.
You're the one that asked the question. I made my point in the initial post: this was a case of blaming the victim.Btw, reading that the guy was a Christian Copt made me think of two things. The first would be how much I would love to wrap Kingstonian fingers KGB style around a metal rod and jump on them so he can't write any other stupid shit on here. The second is just how bad do you think the Copts have it in Muslim lands, just how oppressed are they, just how much...
I know why America is a target. It dared to show a picture of Mohammed. Oh wait someone here dared to be a dick and say something bad about their religion. Meanwhile it's not like in the mosques and homes and madrassas they say anything bad about other religions right? I mean they just love their dhimmis over there and those crazy foreign beliefs. It's hilarious enough that they attack sects within Islam likes Sufis and Smilis but you probably think they slaughter...