or Connect

Posts by haganah

So Samsung and LG and all those other guys that showed their products this January...when do they actually release the products into the market?
Quote: Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH Since I personally have zero experience working in banking and all experience working in industry I have spent a lot of my time learning about how our firm raises capital, targeting capital structure, timing, cash flow analysis, investor cues and expectations. I have more and more wanted to shoot for a treasurer or CFO type role. Perhaps this is just because it is what I am exposed to, but it would be interesting...
Quote: Originally Posted by Thomas I would have recommended running to Foo (I run, myself), but he's untrained and looking for a jump-start - which will get him injured in a hurry. If Foo had an athletic background, or the persistence to start at 15 minute runs for a few weeks....then I'd suggest running. I didn't realize any exercise program that someone with a busy schedule that can only do 45 minutes or so whenever time opens up can provide...
Quote: Originally Posted by mafoofan Well, I don't want to change my shape, other than trimming my waist and stomach. Absolutely do not want to add bulk. Would P90x work for this? Dude - run. You're not going to find any other form of exercise that will give you the flexibility you are looking for. Abs, by the way, are made in the kitchen. You do not seem dedicated enough to put in the time and effort needed so it's not like you're...
Quote: Originally Posted by leftover_salmon They're very different, but many PE firms focusing on "growth capital" operate similarly to VCs, and many distressed debt or loan-to-own hedge funds operate similarly to PE firms. The line can get pretty blurred. But in general, yes, I agree with your comment in the context of people saying "I'm a college junior interested in PE/VC/HF," with the tacit addendum "...because I hear they're a great lifestyle and...
Quote: Originally Posted by mafoofan Are you not reading what I'm saying? You're looking for some magic exercise that doesn't exist. That you get a jumpstart with. That you can do for short intervals at your own leisure. And on top of that, in your own home. You may never find this chupacabra. Take one item of food out of your daily consumption (i.e. no soda or no bagels for breakfast) and go running whenever you have time, especially...
Many folks don't like to mess with deads and squats because of possible back issues. I know, I know - proper form and all that. But it can still be hard. Personally I'm not a fan of my whole body being sore at one time but I am considering trying the ss program for a month to see how it works.
I don't know how you people make it through the day with your bad posture and weird hair.
Quote: Originally Posted by thekunk07 haha i always wear drop crotch sweats to strip clubs My friends tell me that to get the most out of it, you need to wear shorts...and not those long jean shorts that people from spanish harlem wear either.
I'm getting #2 for sure. But why do you guys want higher resolutions? I understand glare and viewing angles but is resolution an issue on this thing? I'd like a chip that allows for access to CDMA/GMS/LTE regardless of network - i think that's what the qualcomm snapdragon does but I may be off on that.