or Connect

Posts by haganah

NM. Answered my own question and realized if you click on your order number you can see the fedex tracking number.
Hey guys, are they on India time or US (EST) time? I ask because I get emails at various times and was kinda crossing my fingers and hoping "Theresa James" is basically a name used by customer service that's available at all times but that's probably not the case.
Silly question maybe, but the time it takes to go from authorized to paid is the time it takes them to receive fabric? And once you got tracking how long did shipping take?
I heard back today. I'm stuck with a little bit of a deadline and I thought everyone got their purchases in 1-2 weeks but now I'm reading some got it after months. Really, really hoping that's not the case with my orders.There is no way to track when you will get it is there? One order says payment was paid and another says authorized (not paid) and both say unfulfilled. Is it shipped once the status becomes "paid"?
Have you guys heard from them? Usually I get email responses very quickly but it's been a couple of days and I've followed up...
Can a vest with besom pockets have darts put in? I remember hearing it's not do-able because of the pocket getting bunched up, but can't the pocket also be cut?
Does Shipton France not exist anymore? The link takes me to someone else's site. This Piccadilly is actually an incredibly nice shoe to wear with a tuxedo but I can't find it and Shipton said they don't carry it.
Thoughts on waistcoats? A) Full back with the fabric, B) bemberg back (kiton's style), C) Backless I was also considering asking for it fully unlined so it is thinner and cooler.
This is what I was thinking. Shipton actually pointed me towards C&J and Sargent because the quality was supposedly better. I just can't imagine that patent leather quality differs that much so it has to be the sole construction. If that's the case, as nice as having patent shoes last forever sounds, I don't imagine I'd ever wear them enough to require new ones let alone desire to have creased uppers with new soles.Anyway these were the three shoes I was...
Thoughts on getting a grosgrain balmoral? And any reason to do a good year alfred sargent templar over a blake stitched shipton & heneage? The blake will be thinner and I doubt I will ever need to re-sole these that often that a goodyear would be better.