or Connect

Posts by haganah

Has Luxire started to make shirts for women yet?
Monsey?
The shirt had a tab in the front which I assume was for this. To be honest, I was so incredibly rushed I didn't have time to take care of these little things the way I wanted. Part of the reason that I wanted to order from NSM was to have Mina do all parts of the outfit and not get it from different vendors and require different measurements, etc. Oh well.I never asked. I should have. I don't really fault them to be honest - we had a lot of back and forth before I got...
Trust me; I provided a list of flowers with pictures and measurements I found acceptable. He nodded. I got something completely different.Do you sew in a button into the pants for the tab?
I never posted these from Autumn. I hardly post here anymore so I don't even know all the new usernames but what the heck. The tuxedo (peak grosgrain lapels, single button, no vent) was from kiton, shoes (simple patent leather) from tom ford, the waistcoat was a double vested horse-shoe with lapels, the bow was from ercole (in same material as lapel), and the shirt was voile with marcella bib/cuffs/collar. I think the pocket square I got a while back at Venanzi and I...
The videos are quite interesting. Maybe enjoy what's been posted and wait to see what the final outcome is?
Yeah i went ahead and redid it. This was a real pain in the ass and it doesnt look as elegant as i would have liked. I thought perhaps round holes were some high end feature that i hadnt heard of. ETA: I have spring loaded studs and solid back studs. None fit through.
I hate being that guy - but the button hole place closes early today so forgive me for the bump, please. Anyone have any thoughts on this problem of mine? Thank you.
I am having the most difficult time putting in my shirt studs into this new shirt. Very, very stressed as i meed it for Sunday and think the only solution is to have a local ny place re-cut the holes. 1. Is there a way to enlarge the holes? 2. The holes are currently round, should they be round or slits on each side of the shirt? 3. Is there a standard size? Any advice? Going to sleep and then run around to fix this tomorrow.
Oy. The tuxedo shirts have small holes for the studs, not slits. I couldn't get the spring loaded studs or the solid back studs to fit in there. And 2 other people on here had the same problem it seems. My solution was rather inelegant but the only option - I had someone cut into the edge of a hole and extend a slight slit. ***I really recommend you tell them you want slit openings because I have no idea what kinds of studs fit through these***