or Connect

Posts by BCer

Hahaha....I've accumulated WAY too many shoes over the past 18 months or so.  My wife thinks I've got maybe 20 pairs, but likes to exaggerate to friends, telling them I've got "25 pairs of shoes".  I just laugh it off...hoping she convinces herself that 25 is ok.  True number is more like 30...ish.   I've got shoes hiding between stacks of sweaters, etc in my closet.  When I drag them out the first time I sometimes get the evil-eye.  I've found myself using the old "you...
ya ok, I'll keep you in mind, if I get tired of them... 
Is it fall yet? I want to wear these so badly...you're teasing me with my own boots! (actually bl@ster's first rejected pair with lighter sole edges)
Paul sir,Thank you so much for your replies directly to this forum. I personally think it's stunning that a corporate CEO would do such a deed. And although I did not participate in the MTO program, having blown my shoe budget on 18 or so pairs of RTW AE shoes, I was in awe of the amazing shoes created by guys on this forum. Can you address the questions repeatedly asked here whether any of these amazing customizations might become mainline shoes for AE?Again, really...
So the Promontory is discontinued then?  I didn't know.  I'm a little frustrated by these boots myself...because I got them at the end of the season, and haven't even had a chance to wear them yet!    ...I'll stop just shy of wishing for winter to come along though.  I drool over them every once in a while in my closet... (FYI, the rejection wasn't based on any construction or quality issues, it was a wrong colour welt, and incorrect insole, neither of which I could care...
Including the pair he rejected and sold on to me!
not me, I was referring to bl@ster... he's the MTO King.  I think he's got a direct-dial to her cell phone.
...there's probably a phone call being made to Alison right now!
bl@ster wouldn't go for the Moras...nowhere for exposed brass eyelets.