or Connect

Posts by MoldyBiscuit

^ looks amazing. really nice
Can I find the 'Asian' Bedale in London? Is it similar to the Barbour Ashby?
 This made me loll.. I'm not sure why no one else here appreciates your humour. Keep posting
Thanks. The wallet (right) is by tanner goods which, according to the website, uses 'english bridle leather' and the one on the left is custom made by ObbiGoodLabel. I was told the material is 'premium' japanese leather but I was more concerned about the design than the leather at the time tbh.
  Took a picture of my little collection. Both are about the same age (4 months) but the wallet (right) gets more use. The true colour is slightly darker than pictured and is an orangey-tan like patrick's belt (under sunlight). It's actually a really dull and muddled colour right now under artificial light tbh . At the bottom of them are equus leather samples (tan, russet bakers, hazel, bakers oak brown, oxford tan). I'd love to see how they age compared to equus...
  Wow. Very interesting colour. I have a few natural veg tanned products myself but they seem to age very differently. The colour is much duller, a mellow brown compared to the orangey-tan above. Does anyone have pictures of  a fully evolved Russet Bakers belt? 
Can someone comment on the difference of suede quality from the classic to the LM line? Worth the extra $$? Cheers
waiting on snuff suede! *and exotics 
Thanks for this. No hope for LM olfe then :(
Oz's reached from here till the emerald city. no, but srsly, his wasn't the regular sort. just look at the pictures a few pages back