or Connect

Posts by Monkeyface

Shouldn't that be the other way around? 
Yep, the unofficial SF club blazer.
 Cheers, Cleav! Sewing, much like working out, is a wonderful way to clear the mind.   Thanks gents! Love those lighter brown Meermin loafers, CD. Which colour is that?
     Thanks gents! It goes to show how much of a difference a good pressing can make. It drapes much cleaner now, and looks much more natural.
Just picked up my midnight blue Sartoria Partenopea from the dry cleaners. This is the best I can do at the moment for a fit pic. I love the shoulders and the chest area, and the trousers are wide enough for my thighs, which is a relief compared to suitsupply. I went for a conservative break in the trousers, but I think I like it.  
A picture says more than a thousand words. You should sew the hem and the back part of the cuff together.  [[SPOILER]]
 Cheers! My alterations tailor didn't know how to make false cuffs, so I thought, how hard can it be? The sewing part turned out to be easy, but measuring yourself is not ideal. 
 They are. Hemmed/cuffed them myself, but took measurements while the pants were not sitting as high as usual. I'll get round to changing that sometime this week.
Summer outfit! Linen/cotton SF club blazer, linen shirt and linen trousers.
Betel, for comparison here is how my Soho fits: