or Connect

Posts by Monkeyface

BN is about half the price of steed though. Still the best deal or Noodles.
 Just imagine the picnic attack when Noodles doesn't like his $4k suit!
Noodles, make an appointment with Steed: Washington DC Friday 23rd October 2015 Hay Adams Hotel 800, 16th Street NW Washington DC 20006 Tel: (202) 638-6600
 They do make more sense in colder/wetter climates, but the ones people buy are generally not very suitable for that. Both my boots are too nice for heavy rain/snow/salt/mud. It's a bit silly. If i'm ever getting another pair of boots they'll have rubber soles, storm welt, water resistant, and something like pebble grain leather.
Return
 Ask this guy, it was 14k though, so perhaps a bit above your budget? Maybe try the silver version. 
If it would only take a couple of days for the move you can just fold everything neatly and don't pack it too tight in the boxes. I've done this several times now, and each time all the wrinkles came out after a couple of days on the hanger. It's cheaper than those wardrobe boxes, but a bit riskier I suppose. I'm moving myself next weekend, and that's what I'm going to do. Except this time it's a 30min move, so much easier than international ones! As an aside, I've heard...
 Well, a lot of other exercise cause your traps to grow as well, as they work as stabilising muscles when you do deadlifts or OHP or cleans. However, my traps didn't really grow much until I started doing shrugs, and went back down in size when I stopped doing shrugs. This might not be the case for everyone, as everyone's body responds a bit differently, but it's safe to say you won't get massive Brock Lesnar sized traps all of a sudden.  He seems to look ok in a suit...
 Yeah, suits for 4 days out of the week, although you don't really wear your jacket much so you could get away with just odd trousers and shirt if you're not client facing. It depends on your group, but not many wear ties anymore. Some won't allow you to wear a tie at all. When you see clients though you nearly always wear a tie. People who see multiple clients a day generally put on and take off their tie in between meetings. Fridays can vary from very casual...
 Yeah, no one's going to care much about what you wear or is ever going to look at your labels. It might've happened in the 80s at some banks, as there are a couple of apocryphal stories about it, which is where I got the idea from to troll you when you said you wanted to work in finance/law. Not many people went along with it though, so it wasn't one of my more successful trolls. Oh well, you win some, you lose some, but I had my fun. Were you actually considering of...