or Connect

Posts by Monkeyface

I kinda like it. Why does everything need to be hidden, and out of sight? All we're talking about here is a customer complaint. They're not discussing state secrets or anything like that. Just some suit problems. It's relevant to this thread, and I'm sure noodles could use some good natured advice, instead of everyone piling on him. This thread has had so many random tangents, why could this not be one? The fact of the matter is that Greg sold a mislabeled jacket. I...
Birdseye flannel:
Noodles is good at ninja edits, we know that. He's already done so at the request of Greg. Once a deal has been reached, noodles can edit his posts calling shenanigans and threatgening legal remedies, and Greg can edit his posts calling Noodles a lying, mismeasuring, bad picture angle taking, intentional charge backer Problem solved! Now, what kind of shoes would one wear with a brown flannel suit? Dark brown chukkas?
Noodles, did you know suitsupply remade a pair of MTM trousers just because they didn't have cuffs on them? The trousers alone cost around $400, and I'm allowed to keep the pair that didn't have cuffs. Now that's what I call good customer service.
 Their inseams and jackets are short enough to fit some kids, that's for sure. 
 Cringe. Nice square though!
 I didn't know Clags had kids. My bad! Does he dress them in all blue too? But yeah, that's one of the reasons why boutiques are better, no annoying loud kids.
Plenty of nice boutique hotels in SEA. They're often as luxurious as the resorts, and they cost about the same. The crowd is usually much nicer, so you do end up spending a bit of time at the hotel. If I'm travelling for longer amounts of time I'm generally not out and about for 16 hours a day. Of course it also depends on who you're traveling with and the purpose. Some people like the comfort of a a resort that looks similar to what they're used to, and when you're...
I much prefer the smaller 'boutique' (hate that word) hotels. They'll probably end up costing the same, but you get much more of a local flavour so to say. Chain hotels/resorts are pretty much interchangeable.
 Don't look at SF/anything clothing related for a month or two, and just enjoy wearing the stuff you have right now. You'll be probably come back with lots of new insights if you do decide to come back.