or Connect

Posts by Monkeyface

Cringe. Nice square though!
 I didn't know Clags had kids. My bad! Does he dress them in all blue too? But yeah, that's one of the reasons why boutiques are better, no annoying loud kids.
Plenty of nice boutique hotels in SEA. They're often as luxurious as the resorts, and they cost about the same. The crowd is usually much nicer, so you do end up spending a bit of time at the hotel. If I'm travelling for longer amounts of time I'm generally not out and about for 16 hours a day. Of course it also depends on who you're traveling with and the purpose. Some people like the comfort of a a resort that looks similar to what they're used to, and when you're...
I much prefer the smaller 'boutique' (hate that word) hotels. They'll probably end up costing the same, but you get much more of a local flavour so to say. Chain hotels/resorts are pretty much interchangeable.
 Don't look at SF/anything clothing related for a month or two, and just enjoy wearing the stuff you have right now. You'll be probably come back with lots of new insights if you do decide to come back. 
 BN is about half the price of steed though. Still the best deal or Noodles.
 Just imagine the picnic attack when Noodles doesn't like his $4k suit!
Noodles, make an appointment with Steed: Washington DC Friday 23rd October 2015 Hay Adams Hotel 800, 16th Street NW Washington DC 20006 Tel: (202) 638-6600
 They do make more sense in colder/wetter climates, but the ones people buy are generally not very suitable for that. Both my boots are too nice for heavy rain/snow/salt/mud. It's a bit silly. If i'm ever getting another pair of boots they'll have rubber soles, storm welt, water resistant, and something like pebble grain leather.
Return