or Connect

Posts by Monkeyface

3.3" is good enough for me! Thanks for clearing that up. 
While I think his pleats might be gaping open due to the trousers being too tight in the hips, it's impossible to tell until the trousers have been pressed.The best course of action would be to properly press the trousers, go to a tailor and ask him to amend the problem, which should be possible if there's enough fabric in the seams. Then tell Luxire how the tailor fixed it, and they'll be able to amend the pattern accordingly.It's mich easier than posting a pic online and...
He sure was. It's too bad British tailoring is so expensive and hard to get, which makes it underrepresented on SF. As far as I know there isn't really a good quality RTW brand either. I don't really like the price/quality of Gieves & Hawkes RTW, and Hackett is way too fashion forward with their stuff. I've been looking for a Chesterfield coat for example, but they're either extremely nice and super expensive, or very cheap and bad quality.@Noodles, have you thought about...
Yep, exactly this, Noodles. No need to get angry so fast or straight away assume the worst of others. I know you probably mean well, but try to see things from different perspectives. You don't have to agree with them, but it helps just to take a look at it. I've been helping you and giving advice for over a year now, and yet you immediately assume I'm trying to justify the killings of Koreans by Japan?The following story does not really compare, but it is very recent, and...
 Just read up on this, and apparently the South Korean government concealed a massacre of between 100,000-1.2 million people for 4 decades. Survivors were forbidden by the government from revealing it, under suspicion of being communist sympathizers. Public revelation carried with it the threat of torture and death. During the 1990s, several corpses were excavated from mass graves, resulting in public awareness of the massacre. Something about sins and throwing stones..
I've been to Auschwitz, where 1.1 million people were killed due to Zyklon B, starvation, medical experimentation, hard labour, infectious diseases, etc.I've been to the killing fields in Cambodia, where around 2 million where killed.I've been to the American WWII cemetary, where over 8,000 fallen soldiers are buried.I've been to the Soviet war memorial in Berlin to commemorate the over 20 million Soviet WW2 deaths.When I go to China I'll commemorate the 45 million people...
Only if you don't tell anyone!
I was specifically talking about Chinese and Korean kids saying stuff about the war to a Japanese person.Anyways, let's call it a day. It was an interesting discussion, but I'm sure we can all agree that all forms of racism and xenophobia are bad. Here's hoping we can one day live in a world where a person is only judged on their own actions, and not on their race, nationality, gender, etc.To keep it clothing related, I've heard that exquisite trimmings is receiving a...
Let's just say I've witnessed the racism or whatever you might call it against the Japanese. Even little kids, like 5 or 6 years old, will say truly bad stuff when they find out someone is Japanese. It's horrible.
Xenophobia then?