or Connect

Posts by Monkeyface

It's kind of an Armoury/BNtailor look. The tie is 3.25" wide, has a pointed end and is black, so it makes it a little more congruent. The heavy texture of this suit also knocks the formality down a notch, so I'd say overall it's not really a jarring look.  I agree about the taper, the leg opening is 8" atm, but I think I can let them out to about 8.5". It's not ideal, but at least it's a little closer to what I prefer.
    I'm well aware of that, and the Hamptons can certainly be a fun place to be during the warmer months. However, I've visited NYC about 10-15 times for long weekends and more extended stays during the summer months over the past few years, and it has never been this bad. I was just amazed by the exceptional emptiness of every single place we went to. It's been a while since I've been here, so I was simply wondering whether my knowledge had become a little outdated?  From...
New Eidos suit! Bad lighting, but it's a dark navy with grey stripes.  
 NYC I meant those linen popover shirts.  Here's the suit, it has a wonderful texture:
Just bought a navy pinstripe suit at Bloomingdales. The suits are only $700 with the 50% discount, so very good value for money! They have a limited selection when it comes to suits, but there are lots of nice jackets and shirts.
Most clubs/bars are surprisingly empty compared to the same time last year. I went to apotheke last night, and it was half empty and there were lots of guys in t shirts and cargo shorts. Luckily, the drinks were as good as I remembered.Top of the standard had about 10 people in it, and Le Bain wasn't much better. It's the same story for most of the other clubs around the meat packing area
Does anyone else gets the review emails before the actual product has been shipped? It might be a good idea to link those two emails together, like 7 days after it has been shipped the review email gets sent.
When it comes to clubs, what's 'the place to be' right now? The crowd in all of the meatpacking clubs is whack compared to a year ago. Lots of trashy people!
Nah, they're closer to off-white. My hotel's lighting is just very yellow. They're extremely comfortable, very airy, but not wrinkly. A very good deal at 75% off!
Bought these 50/50 silk/linen trousers on sale at Paul Stuart today. They're ecru with a slight yellow tint. What do you guys think?