or Connect

Posts by Monkeyface

He combines a city navy pinstripe suit and pin dot tie with the most country waistcoat ever. It's probably not even that tight fitting, but you can obviously see he's pulling on his jacket. The pose and outfit look very contrived to me. Like a guy who wanted to jazz up his work suits by wearing a random waistcoat he found. The escaping hanky is the cherry on this affected cake.
 Agreed. They're about 4 times as expensive, but they look very nice. I still can't believe these pants were only $80.
 I hate pressing trousers. I always get it wrong and it doesn't line up perfectly, which means there's 2 or more feint creases next to each other. I don't get that logic, why would you repress the crease after each wear if you want your clothes to look worn? Does that mean you want your clothes to look crisp for a couple of hours in the morning and then look all wrinkled when you go to meet a client in the afternoon? Anyways, to each his own. I like it and will probably do...
 Yeah, I've seen plenty of single/double pleated cords, some creased and some uncreased. The heavier ones seem to keep their crease relatively well. Mine, unfortunately, do not. I've seen plenty of people on here complain about linen or linen blend fabrics not holding a crease, so this would be the perfect solution for that. You don't really notice it has been stiched, unless I'm standing perfectly still and you're only a feet or two away. Washing won't be a problem, as I...
 Because I like the texture of the farbic, but not how it drapes. This is how they look after just 10 minutes of wearing them: 
 Those moleskin pants look awesome. Is this the way to do it, or is the stitching done differently?
Yeah, I saw that when I was googling for some info. Couldn't find anything that was helpful though, so I just winged it. Finished the grey cords, now doing my cream cords. I think I'm going to ask Luxire to do this on all my future trousers, perhaps even on wool ones. Sitting behind my desk all day always causes the crease on the knees to disappear.
 I'm not actually wearing shoes at the moment. Just put them on quickly for the pic, and I knew someone was going to comment on it. Yep, they're JF.
I hate how cords and other cotton trousers don't hold a crease, so I tried sewing a permanent one. Left leg has the crease, right leg not yet, for comparison. Thought you guys might like to see it. I might just do this for all of my cotton and linen trousers.
 Great photography! Looks like the toes of the shoes go up too much. Here's a pic of a similar shoe, made by Meermin: