or Connect

Posts by Monkeyface

Oh man, that's too bad. Nothing worse than working hard at a job you don't like. Hope you can figure something out! Luckily it's Friday!
I've cut all beer, and max one glass of wine. Drink plenty of whisky and bourbon though. The calories and carbs in a pint of beer are just not worth it. Light beer tastes like crap, and the craft/microbrewery beers are usually high calorie.
How can you be bored and work and still be too tired to do something after? I'm always looking forward to the end of the day, so I can go for a walk along the Thames with my girlfriend, maybe go for a drink or a quick dinner, catch a movie, workout together, etc.
Send in a pair of well fitting pants. Only way I really fixed it. You can also alter the fork of the pants, but you need a skilled tailor for that.
Why would you be wearing flannel in such a climate? I'm assuming you're talking about flannel shirts, because a flannel suit would be much too warm.
Fresco can be worn year round in a 60F-90F climate. Might even be too hot for 90F. I'd go for half lined Fresco, would be much more comfortable than hopsack in those temperatures.
The most casual Friday I've had in a long time. Perhaps a bit of an unconventional look for SF, with the houndstooth flannel Valstarino.
No need to beat yourself up over it. Priorities can change all the time, and that's ok. However, if you want to wear your awesome new suits there's no other way around it. Good luck!
I'm sure you can do it, all it takes is 45 mins 3 times a week. Just go to gym, even if you feel like leaving after 20 mins that fine. As long as you get in the habit of going you'll be fine.
So you haven't worn them once? Also, haven't you been trying to lose 10lbs for 6 months now? So losing 15lbs might well take you a year.