or Connect

Posts by Monkeyface

Nope, but I'll ask her opinion if we're out shopping together. I might not always agree, but I do ask. Nothing wrong with disagreeing over trivial matters like clothing. We both have our own styles, and that's cool. I might decide not to buy something if she truly hates it though, but that is a very rare occurrence. Noodles, perhaps she's a bit miffed because she feels clothing is getting too important for you? It's a fun and hobby and all, and it's nice to talk about it,...
Yeah, don't forget lots of people are on holiday or spending time with their loved ones in December. Btw, some diversity might be nice as well, so that we don't get 10 guys selling ties.
That would be very cool, I'd love to learn more about KW's MTM service, and of course it would be very nice to see your own ties in person. When it comes to brands, I'd say any brand that doesn't have it's own store in London would be nice. Perhaps Eidos? Anyway, I'd certainly attend it.
 Yeah, sorry, long day.
 Cheers, it's a Drakes grenadine. Don't think I've ever seen a striped knit before.
That grey flannel Formosa suit looks awesome. I'm in the market for a grey flannel suit, but I'm not sure what to do. Luxire can replicate one of my Sartoria Partenopea suits in Minnis flannel for $900, and while I've seen some good results lately, I still doubt whether they can replicate that Neapolitan style perfectly. $900 is also nearly twice as much as I paid for my actual SP suits.    Steed MTM is about $1900, which is the cost of 2 Luxire suits, and 3 SP suits. I...
Got a new vest because it's getting cold, and slightly more casual JFitzpatrick shoes.
Thank you, those are very nice, but a bit too expensive for me. My last one accidentally went in the dryer, causing it to shrink 2 sizes. Not something I'd like to risk with an expensive sweater.
Does anyone know where to get a nice, but not super expensive fair isle/Christmas sweater? One that's not too dark, so it can be worn under a navy blazer.
So you dislike all high waisted trousers because of an 80s/90s trend? I don't think mom jeans look all that bad, as long as they're in a dark wash denim. BNtailor had some awesome higher waisted jeans on their Instagram a while back.