or Connect

Posts by Monkeyface

Looks great, but how would you wear that? Casually without a tie?
If I understand it correctly, it means that the stitching is loose, so the sole and the shoe come apart. You can see the stitches if you pull on the sole a bit with a sole split.It's not entirely aesthetic, seen as the construction of your shoe is compromised a bit. However, since you walk on your sole you push it back in the shoe with every step, so your shoe won't break down because of a sole split. Nevertheless, it looks ugly and your shoe probably won't last as long as...
Their cheaper oxford fabrics.
The sole is splitting. It's an issue that happens relatively often with Meermin.
Thank you for the comments! The tie is from suitsupply, picked up in their outlet for a mere €5.The hanky is from exquisitetrimmings: http://www.exquisitetrimmings.com/products/Pocket-Squares/Emerald-Green-Large-Motif-Printed-Silk.htmlI like the combination of bright orange with the more muted blue and green. It's the perfect colour pallette for the shoulder season.Haha, I wouldn't mind swapping squares. Where did you get yours, Tobias?
Linen jacket and tie, new Drakes square.
As far as I know museum calf MTOs need 25 to waive the fee.
Yeah, I'll see if I can find it if I have some time. I doubt professional body builders are healthy, but that's because of the steroid and other drug use.
 Sorry, they looked white on my screen. Pale blue is a pretty cool colour too!
 I can't find it right now, but the study just compared muscular men to averagely muscled men. I don't think they looked at how their sample became muscular or what kind of sport they did, they just looked at muscle mass. I think it was quite a bit of muscle mass, something you don't just get from a general lifestyle. So, they compared men with lots of muscle mass to men with an average amount of muscle mass. I'm not saying one routine or sport is better than another, but...