or Connect

Posts by Monkeyface

Thanks!
Fok wrote a whole article on Sashiko, so I'm sure he knows more. Someone summon him! @LA Guyhttp://www.styleforum.net/a/clothing-for-hard-work
Naturally dyed indigo should shed a bit, but after a couple of washes it should mostly stop. I believe that if still sheds at the same pace after a couple of washes the dye has been set incorrectly, but I could be wrong about that.I'm sure there are people with more knowledge of this fabric on SF than I have. I believe @LA Guy knows more about Sashiko.
How badly does it bleed? Is yours lined? Don't want all of my shirts and trousers to be blue. I guess you can only wear it with denim trousers and shirts then, like a Canadian tuxedo?
Your outfit looks great from a distance, but from up close certain things strike me as a bit odd. The top half looks great, with the somewhat summery colour palette, but the bottom half is more winter like, with those patterned orphaned suit trousers and those burgundy captoes.I think it would've looked a lot better with non patterned but textured trousers and loafers instead, or just as suit. Right now the top and bottom are a bit incongruent.
I've told you so many times. People in this thread often recommend way too expensive brands for beginners. A mistake with Suitsupply is much less costly than a mistake with Formosa.
 A little column A, a little column B.
 Yes, go MTM.
 All it took was a single comment about a lakers tie, for which I apologise. I guess folks on here are as deprived of sports talk as they are of menswear talk in real life.
 Go read Foo's posts about a certain menswear store in Chicago, or the ones about a certain umbrella maker in Naples.