or Connect

Posts by Monkeyface

I've been drinking beer from 12 onwards, but I kinda got bored of it when I was around 18 years old. However, when I went to the US I started liking it again, because there are so many micro breweries! The whole micro brewery thing only just caught on in Europe. When I go out I mainly stick to whisky or bourbon nowadays, with an odd pear cider here and there during the summer months. One thing I'm very impressed by in the UK is how they've mastered the art of drinking....
Isolation, get a midnight blue suit. It's perfect for what you're describing.
 Yeah, that would be the finishing touch. Depends on your definition of summer. European summer: yes. US summer: probably not.
Friday challenge X-post:   Eidos, Drakes, Suitsupply, Bresciani, G&G.
Take 2 for the challenge. To be honest, I'm not a big fan of challenges where the usage of old pictures is allowed. You can just go through your archive and pick the most suitable one. Kinda takes the challenge out of Friday Challenge. Grainy pictures because I tried to use natural light. Eidos, Drakes, Suitsupply, Bresciani, G&G.
That looks perfect! What's the pricing on those? Definitely wanna order one for winter.
 They're awesome at night. A way to wear a dinner suit to occasions where it wouldn't be appropriate. They don't photograph well, but that hint of blue that catches your eye when the light shines in just the right way, it's amazing. It's understated, revealing its true colour only sparingly.  And with gloomy and dreary British weather, it might as well be night 24/7.
[[SPOILER]]
 Ha, I'd like to see you in a spanish blue suit.
 yeppers  [[SPOILER]]