or Connect

Posts by rhz5001

I saw another piece from Kilgore Trout too lol I think his one stop was www.ebay.com
...and the "collapsible" folds down and can be stored under a bed when not being used. I can have 6 midgets doing pull ups on the dub racks. Note. Midgets were not harmed during this experiment. That's my 2 cents. I don't think you will go wrong with any rack. 
 haha.. yeh my original plan was having it as "extra" space..... well that "extra space" turned into mandatory storage.  A single bar still takes up a lot of floor space. Yes it holds 400lbs, but are you going to be hanging clothing or slabs of concrete!? I hold around 50-55 suits per side of the double rack and it has held up well for the past 5 months. I DO like that the Z-racks have the clear cover accessory. I guess if I had more floor space I would probably go for the...
This one is awesome. I have suits and outerwear packed on it. It's not bending and it collapses if/when your not using it.  I also have large plastic boxed below the garments storing sweaters/pants. http://www.amazon.com/Deluxe-Double-Commercial-Collapsible-Rolling/dp/B002AGZPIE/ref=sr_1_3?s=home-garden&ie=UTF8&qid=1426795024&sr=1-3&keywords=double+rolling+rack
 Don't waste your money on the hanging door shoe rack by this company. It is awful. I hope you have better luck with this product of theirs. I have went through 5 of the hanging door shoe racks.
 The only ones I will ever buy from now on will be the green fire king colored objects. I took a bath on a lot of these in the past. Wish all of you better luck!
  Gren?
@Nataku Kind of a cool piece, any idea of age, maker ect? Seems like your realm here.   [[SPOILER]]