Posts by rhz5001

Pure Silk Southwick Purple Herringbone Tweed so awesome
I'll play.
X1000?!? It's been driving me crazy all day. 
I haven't seen enough of this stuff to know... took a shot on this.
There's so many things to post but just takes a long time to get them together. Here's some recent things added to my IG. Theres a few ethrifts mixed in.   AE
YES   It is so good I don't even mind the homeless person latrine stink surrounding it. I dig the truck that parks near the Salval too. In front, not the one that parks on the side street.
When I first found I was on the cell phone. I looked on the computer and zoomed and saw that toe area. Well if anyone wants calf that looks a lot like shell and has flippers for feet still a good deal. I also rarely look at user names when browsing eBay. 
Pretty good rolls. What was the tell? Could you see something zoomed in, or numbers? Edit. Good eye. I see the front left toe creasing on the one picture. Bummer would have been a good price ha
Pretty good deal on "calf" macneils. Think they are shell kind of hard to tell from pics.   http://www.ebay.com/itm/ALLEN-EDMONDS-Burgundy-Calf-MacNeil-Longwing-Blucher-Oxford-Shoes-Men-s-13-A-/201800033449?hash=item2efc3824a9:g:ltIAAOSwiDFYPI9q
Say goodbye to the Ceviche tostada's on rose and 4th. I'm still sad about those.