or Connect

Posts by rhz5001

Many issues we run into on eBay the buyer is wrong/crazy/delusional. Well it's up to you how to handle it. If you don't offer a return or money be ready for a negative or neutral. I would assume you would get it removed, but I have been surprised before by reps. The Philippines reps have been representing lately. 
Well if you offer returns you could suggest that.   If he leaves you negative feedback try calling eBay, they have reversed probably around 50% of this type of situation with me.    Can anyone tell me how to hide my zip code from eBay? I have probably hand delivered 10 or so items this year, and would rather not.
I suggest blocking the user anglogogo on ebay.    He purchased a BB sport coat. The sport coat didn't contain the BB logo or patch on the lining. It DID have the size tag that says Brooks Bros. He negged me saying it was not a Brooks Brothers piece. I kindly explained to him that the picture and tag showing Brooks Bros. is typical for that age BB piece. He said he stood by his feedback and unless I gave him more money that nothing would change. So I blocked him and got...
[[SPOILER]]  I personally don't think you will get that negative feedback removed, but there's always a chance. I am starting to care less and less about the few idiots out there. I have a decent amount of volume so a few don't bother me anymore.
I saw another piece from Kilgore Trout too lol I think his one stop was www.ebay.com
...and the "collapsible" folds down and can be stored under a bed when not being used. I can have 6 midgets doing pull ups on the dub racks. Note. Midgets were not harmed during this experiment. That's my 2 cents. I don't think you will go wrong with any rack. 
 haha.. yeh my original plan was having it as "extra" space..... well that "extra space" turned into mandatory storage.  A single bar still takes up a lot of floor space. Yes it holds 400lbs, but are you going to be hanging clothing or slabs of concrete!? I hold around 50-55 suits per side of the double rack and it has held up well for the past 5 months. I DO like that the Z-racks have the clear cover accessory. I guess if I had more floor space I would probably go for the...
This one is awesome. I have suits and outerwear packed on it. It's not bending and it collapses if/when your not using it.  I also have large plastic boxed below the garments storing sweaters/pants. http://www.amazon.com/Deluxe-Double-Commercial-Collapsible-Rolling/dp/B002AGZPIE/ref=sr_1_3?s=home-garden&ie=UTF8&qid=1426795024&sr=1-3&keywords=double+rolling+rack
 Don't waste your money on the hanging door shoe rack by this company. It is awful. I hope you have better luck with this product of theirs. I have went through 5 of the hanging door shoe racks.