or Connect

Posts by Jl29

Who is doing it currently or has done it, and how did it work out for you? Do you think it is a taboo thing to do, especially if they are a lot younger than you? Or cool, who cares?   What about being in a relationship or already in love and having an emotional affair with a co worker? Is an emotional affair cheating to you?   Looking for others thoughts on this subject.
The Worlds End. It was a pretty good movie, comedy. I enjoyed all the other movies, this held up.
I enjoyed: Manhattan Sleeper Match Point Midnight In Paris The Purple Rose Of Cairo Crimes and Misdemeanors and the latest Blue Jasmine looks good.
Muse- Madness  
Black coffee with some kahlua.  
Lots of water. Vitamins, and even fish oil pills. Could check out some of these products for your skin type. http://www.menshealth.com.sg/style-grooming/mens-health-grooming-awards-2012-best-products?page=0%2C1
It causes me plenty of stress. But Hah at what you replied :)  
I saw the 1st episode about getting the wheelchair bound guy laid. It was a funny episode. I need to check out the shows that followed. I forgot about that show until reading this thread.  
Equilibrium.
Promised Land.