or Connect

Posts by Mr Martini

Not really sure what color you would call this. Some parts look dark black then others are clearly a burgundy. Want to purchase a belt to go with them but dont want to end up with the wrong matching color.
Been dieting and working out again lately. Counting calories which is some what of a pain. Anyway family member comes over with his wife and 2 kids. Brings 2 pizzas for them to eat. Offered me some and I declined and explained why although i had ate a sandwich before they came.  when they go to leave they say oh you can keep the rest of the pizza (1 entire pizza). I decline and once again explain im dieting, and chances are i would destroy it when i wake up in the middle...
i 100% agree. What kind of nazi doesnt want children at a wedding?  I have have a similar policy to the Jews shabbat on Saturdays , except my holiday is only during college football season, or any other day of a large sporting event.  That means that I don't work, I don't get in a car, I don't fukking ride in a car, I don't pick up the phone, I don't turn on the oven, and I sure as shit don't fuking go to a wedding!
  1969 Seiko with a new strap i got in the mail today. Not a great picture and not really good for winter but i cant wait to use it next summer.
 I wasnt suggesting he get a rolex but rather a diver with a nato strap. 
and that is why i love this site. 
Its not, i already gave you the answer 
Apparently there is some website out there that allows you to post pictures girls sent you and you can look them up by area code. Apparently business is booming in my area, however i cant figure out what it is and ive wasted the last hour looking. 
you could use the car to drive to subway and have another woman make you a sandwich. There is always another woman out there willing to make you a sandwich. Dont sell yourself short.
not sure if its a bad thing but seems a little odd. why not just lay it on a night table or invest in an led clock? I have a citizen like the one you posted and i take it off during the day occasionally because its heavy. cant imagine sleeping with it on.