or Connect

Posts by Xancatrius

Sorry guys but quick question, do the MMM Velcro highs fit the same as the lows? Also, given the choice, white velcro highs or painted lows?
Hi Guys, do you know which AC shop to head to that has the best service/who I should look for? Read in the thread a while ago that some posters didn't have very good experiences with certain AC employees. Also, what would be the minimum lead time for an AC shirt? I understand there is a 3 shirt minimum order.
 My jackets are all tailored, all from humble local tailors, and I have specifically asked for all of them to be fully canvassed. When they are "hand-stitched" along the lapel line, I find that there is a really nice roll which stays regardless of dry-cleaning/pressing. Which is why I have decided to ask the esteemed gents on here for clarification as I myself am a bit confused
Can anyone explain to me the merits of hand stitching the lapel line? I don't mean the actual lapel itself, but the line on which the fabric is folded outward to form the lapel. I have a few jackets, and some have the lapel lines hand stitched (I can feel the stitches while running my fingers along the line) while others are simply folded back onto the jacket itself.  Can anyone enlighten me on this? Thank you.
Can anyone explain to me the merits of hand stitching the lapel line? I don't mean the actual lapel itself, but the line on which the fabric is folded outward to form the lapel. I have a few jackets, and some have the lapel lines hand stitched (I can feel the stitches while running my fingers along the line) while others are simply folded back onto the jacket itself.  Can anyone enlighten me on this? Thank you.
So erm guys, does anyone know how the bamboo tees drape? Really interested to buy a few bamboo tees
Does anybody know the prices for the other Neapolitan tailors ie Sabino Panico Palermo?   I was looking at a decent fabric, maybe a Dormeiul or something. 
Hi fellows, would like to get a few bamboo t shirts, but I'm just wondering how they drape. I'd like them to be flowy/drapy, very VTB-ish, that's the closest I can think of. How do the bamboo ts drape? Because if they drape nicely and taper somewhat, so it looks flowy and nice instead of just simply oversized, I'd definitely buy them. Thanks in advance!
Anybody know where to get some nice J shaped bamboo tees apart from VTB?
Hi guys, am looking to invest in a solid black leather jacket, thinking a biker. This will be my first leather jacket so I'd like to hear you guys opinions on what I should look out for/get   Does TOJ still do orders? I'm not too sure how to go about it.    I've only got access to Balmain SLP/Givenchy Dior here and they are all extremely steep to me.    Thanks