or Connect

Posts by R01gt

Whoever said a few pages back that now is a good time to thrift got it right - over the past couple days I have seemed to find something in almost every store - quite a rarity for me. Apologies in advance for photo quality and lighting - didn't want to drag out my rig tonight. Here are a few highlights: 6-pack of Allen Edmonds in pretty good shape (some bowing on the sides of the loafers I didn't notice till i got home but oh well)   [[SPOILER]]  NWT Danner USMC boots...
Yeah, thanks for the motivation - one find would be worth it. I used to be pretty into watches so I know enough that it's fairly unlikely anything ridiculous would slip past me. Hopefully I'll post a big find soon, haha. It's crazy how much knowledge is shared on this forum - thanks to all who contribute.
Been a little slow around here lately so the below is an accumulation of 1+ months and lots of visits: I will start out by saying that I got a bit of a rush today looking at the watches.  The guy a few pages back that found the vintage Omegas and the Tag got me interested in checking the cases again and I saw a pink women's Chopard watch (the kind with the little diamonds bouncing around on the face) but it ended up being fake.  This is probably pretty common and I don't...
[[SPOILER]] Niiiiice find on the Tom Ford NWT - always makes you wonder how things get where they do, haha
Thanks everyone for confirming - glad to hear it's authentic and to find some more info about it.
Went on a binge to a ton of stores this past weekend and basically struck out except for a Loro Piana shirt that ended up with some collar yellowing after I took it out in the sun and this pretty wild piece - my first non-tie Hermes.  Clearly this was found in a store I didn't even know existed and in short sleeve wovens which I never check - guess that's just how it works out sometimes...  Can anyone assist with an authenticity check?  It looks well constructed with MOPs...
Couple of decent finds this weekend - highlights are: NWT Dale of Norway 1994 Lillehammer edition sweater     [[SPOILER]]   Basically unworn older Church's boots but with some staining issues on one of the shoes so not perfect   [[SPOILER]]  Pretty new (I believe) Caruso blazers - 55% silk, 40% wool, 5% cashmere in some wild colors (apologies for the photos but I didn't want to get the setup out for better pics - if anyone wants to see them better I will post them later)....
Had a few decent finds this week, not too much worth posting (RG, JPress OCBD, etc.) but a couple of shoes stood out a bit: The first mostly just for being random... AE Nassau Sharkskin oxfords:     [[SPOILER]]  Royal Tweed Church's cap toes that were barely worn and high for thrift prices but ended up getting them for me anyways because they were so mint.  After trying them on again, they really are a bit too tight so to the bay they will go:  [[SPOILER]]  Lastly, was...
Pretty random group of finds for me this weekend - that's what makes it fun tho: Minty ancient white dinner jacket:   [[SPOILER]]   Nice condition Polo by C&J boots - more expensive than I'd prefer but I like 'em:   [[SPOILER]]   (From what I can tell) an ROK Camo Jacket.  Read somewhere that US and Korean soldiers that trained together in Vietnam sometimes swapped uniforms so I'm guessing that could be where this is from - no real idea though.   [[SPOILER]]  And my...