or Connect

Posts by R01gt

Haha sorry I didn't get back to any PMs from yesterday yet - they are 9 C/E tho.
Today's nicest find:   Sulka Navy Blue 100% Cashmere Made in England overcoat.  Small issue with the lapel but not a big deal.  I'm assuming this is Chester Barrie?  Can anyone confirm - there is no size label inside just an unfilled in name/date?    
Whoever said a few pages back that now is a good time to thrift got it right - over the past couple days I have seemed to find something in almost every store - quite a rarity for me. Apologies in advance for photo quality and lighting - didn't want to drag out my rig tonight. Here are a few highlights: 6-pack of Allen Edmonds in pretty good shape (some bowing on the sides of the loafers I didn't notice till i got home but oh well)   [[SPOILER]]  NWT Danner USMC boots...
Yeah, thanks for the motivation - one find would be worth it. I used to be pretty into watches so I know enough that it's fairly unlikely anything ridiculous would slip past me. Hopefully I'll post a big find soon, haha. It's crazy how much knowledge is shared on this forum - thanks to all who contribute.
Been a little slow around here lately so the below is an accumulation of 1+ months and lots of visits: I will start out by saying that I got a bit of a rush today looking at the watches.  The guy a few pages back that found the vintage Omegas and the Tag got me interested in checking the cases again and I saw a pink women's Chopard watch (the kind with the little diamonds bouncing around on the face) but it ended up being fake.  This is probably pretty common and I don't...
[[SPOILER]] Niiiiice find on the Tom Ford NWT - always makes you wonder how things get where they do, haha
Thanks everyone for confirming - glad to hear it's authentic and to find some more info about it.
Went on a binge to a ton of stores this past weekend and basically struck out except for a Loro Piana shirt that ended up with some collar yellowing after I took it out in the sun and this pretty wild piece - my first non-tie Hermes.  Clearly this was found in a store I didn't even know existed and in short sleeve wovens which I never check - guess that's just how it works out sometimes...  Can anyone assist with an authenticity check?  It looks well constructed with MOPs...
Couple of decent finds this weekend - highlights are: NWT Dale of Norway 1994 Lillehammer edition sweater     [[SPOILER]]   Basically unworn older Church's boots but with some staining issues on one of the shoes so not perfect   [[SPOILER]]  Pretty new (I believe) Caruso blazers - 55% silk, 40% wool, 5% cashmere in some wild colors (apologies for the photos but I didn't want to get the setup out for better pics - if anyone wants to see them better I will post them later)....