or Connect

Posts by R01gt

Some nice shirt finds I finally got a chance to take pics of: Loro Piana Tux Shirt #1   [[SPOILER]]   Loro Piana Tux Shirt #2   [[SPOILER]]  Loro Piana White Dress Shirt  Kiton White Dress Shirt  Stefano Ricci White Dress Shirt  Loro Piana open collar shirt - not sure that these are called  Crazy Stefano Ricci weave tie   [[SPOILER]]   Stefano Ricci Tie #2   [[SPOILER]]
A few finds from the past couple of weeks:  Very mint Oxxford Staple Navy Suit, flat front pants too    [[SPOILER]]   Another mint Oxxford this time in navy pinstripe w/ pleated pants   [[SPOILER]]    Still half crying about these next four - all found in the same store, all orphans - went back for two weeks looking and hoping for the pants…no dice Brioni black/black pinstripe peak lapel tux jacket   [[SPOILER]]  Kiton Super 150s Diamante Blue tux jacket   [[SPOILER]]...
Anyone have some tips to share to help speed up scanning the trouser racks? I think my approach to jackets, shirts, ties, etc is good but I always feel that I'm either missing items in the pants aisle or spending way to much time looking at each pair.
Nice shirt haul! Reminds me a little of the Turnbull & Asser cache I ran into a few months back. So awesome when you find great things every other shirt in the rack.
Bit of a SW&D day for me today - not a ton of experience there but hopefully did well. Issey Miyake - sort of a blazer / sweater / jacket combo.  The bottom 1/3 of the jacket and sleeves are knit.  Anyone know what this would be called?    [[SPOILER]]  3x Wolf Vs Goat Oxfords   DSQUARED shirt w/ metal maple leaf logo on breast   [[SPOILER]]  Believe this is an Equilibrio shirt but label has been removed - RN# leads to them.  Cool details: crows foot stitching on buttons,...
Holy crap @ snap-on tool chest. That is insanely awesome.
Here's my finds from the last week, seems to be pretty hot around here lately - hopefully it keeps up: Shirts - (top to bottom) Zegna, Luciano Barbera, super minty Orvis Signature w/ orange contrast button stitching, Hermes, Brioni and Kiton.  The Kiton is cotton/linen blend, basically NWOT and I LOVE it - probably my favorite shirt find to date.   Ferragamo Cheetah Pattern, Zegna Napoli Couture (first time for me), Hermes - if someone could authenticate the Hermes I would...
If you're looking for those brands discounted, Southern Tide basically never goes on sale so that is probably out. Not sure of your location and if you have one near you but I always see tons of Peter Millar at Neiman Marcus Last Call outlets....
Thanks! If it doesn't work out for me I'll shoot you a message.
Kopped thanks for the heads up!