or Connect

Posts by R01gt

The eye 2's in copper are the full numerical set from 1-9, the PW and SW were the standard steel unfortunately. Very surprised neither set was missing a numbered iron tho haha.
First - a big shootout to @horse's_ass for the great thrift exchange gift.  Included was a sweet Orvis sweater that fits perfectly, Pendleton wool bag, Chipp Easter tie (have to say it's my fave item), blackwatch wool, PRL and Barney's ties and two awesome PRL squares - thanks a ton and I'll definitely put them to good use!       Spotted last weekend…       …and some recent finds - sorry for crappy pics but have been pretty busy lately:   Thomas Mason for...
Any reason in particular you want to move from the otter green to the tan? I was considering the tan 256 but recently decided to most likely grab the green. I also have the duffel in tan so I was thinking it might be a little overload on that color.
 Thanks man
Some recent good finds for me: Alden Color 8 Shell Loafers  [[SPOILER]]   Zegna Black Bluchers - anyone know the maker on these?  They seem pretty nice   [[SPOILER]]  Pretty clean Red Wing 402 boots   [[SPOILER]]   Ben Silver Buttons - anyone know what this symbol/crest is?   Zegna Trofeo Blue Glenplaid   [[SPOILER]]  Gant Rugger Moleskin Coat   [[SPOILER]]  Patagonia puffer   Barbour Bedale - has the dreaded stuffy wax smell to it unfortunately but pretty nice overall  ...
That's a really really awesome find man - congrats!
May not be the place this but I'm sure a few of you may be interested - Brooks Brothers online has some pretty good deals on Peal & co and Alden markdown shoes... [[SPOILER]]
Thanks for the replies - makes sense about the user name.
I'm sure you big sellers encounter this a lot but just wanted a quick opinion. Sold a NWT Zegna blazer for $500 (a high $ item for me) and the buyer has 0 feedback and an odd looking user name (like FRBP2352_jbg7). The payment went through Paypal and is for a PO Box that is a confirmed address. Should I be OK if I just ship out with delivery and signature confirmation?
 Nice haul man - if either of those VV shirts are an XL and available shoot me a PM