or Connect

Posts by R01gt

What do you guys use to ship ties? I've been using priority Mail forever as it is easier but am tired of walking sales and/or pissing customers off on $8 to ship a tie.
Great find - found one in burgundy a few months ago that did very well
Couple of fun recent finds for me:     Basically mint Ray-Ban Leaving Las Vegas-style shooters w/ case.  I've been wanting to thrift some vintage B&L Ray-Bans forever - glad I finally scored some but don't think I can really pull these off… haha.  Will probably use proceeds to buy a different pair.       Masters Vineyard Vines tie - these are only available at the actual tournament so fairly hard to get a hold of - definitely wasn't expecting to find this guy  
A few finds from the last week or so...     BBBF        Brioni x2         Belstaff sweatshirt-type thing       Zegna Suede shirt-jacket       Ferragamo dog tie - love this one       Shell Alden in Black     …and for fun in brown too       These are from today - sorry for the awful pics, really tough to get anything reasonable at night     Ridiculously minty Brioni shirt...     …in 100%...
Some of my better finds lately:   Brioni Hopsack       Next 4 all from the same donor:   Minty Boglioli 100% Cashmere SC         Minty Oxxford 100% Cashmere SC         Minty Sammy Wool-Cash         And my personal fave - custom Brooks Brothers tartan plaid, shawl collar tux jacket    
Niiiice - thanks!
Can I get an authenticity check on this one?   [[SPOILER]]
Some solid finds today - all suits were from one store:     2 X PRL Italy, Caruso     Zileri, RLPL, Brioni - orphan at first, but found the missing pants in the rack       Both are pops for me - Cucinelli is women's tho
Been finding some decent standard stuff lately - not really worth posting photos of most but I had to share this one: NOS RLPL Raw Silk DB Suit - a little more than standard $ but still a true thrift   [[SPOILER]]
The eye 2's in copper are the full numerical set from 1-9, the PW and SW were the standard steel unfortunately. Very surprised neither set was missing a numbered iron tho haha.