or Connect

Posts by R01gt

Thanks man
Some recent good finds for me: Alden Color 8 Shell Loafers  [[SPOILER]]   Zegna Black Bluchers - anyone know the maker on these?  They seem pretty nice   [[SPOILER]]  Pretty clean Red Wing 402 boots   [[SPOILER]]   Ben Silver Buttons - anyone know what this symbol/crest is?   Zegna Trofeo Blue Glenplaid   [[SPOILER]]  Gant Rugger Moleskin Coat   [[SPOILER]]  Patagonia puffer   Barbour Bedale - has the dreaded stuffy wax smell to it unfortunately but pretty nice overall  ...
That's a really really awesome find man - congrats!
May not be the place this but I'm sure a few of you may be interested - Brooks Brothers online has some pretty good deals on Peal & co and Alden markdown shoes... [[SPOILER]]
Thanks for the replies - makes sense about the user name.
I'm sure you big sellers encounter this a lot but just wanted a quick opinion. Sold a NWT Zegna blazer for $500 (a high $ item for me) and the buyer has 0 feedback and an odd looking user name (like FRBP2352_jbg7). The payment went through Paypal and is for a PO Box that is a confirmed address. Should I be OK if I just ship out with delivery and signature confirmation?
 Nice haul man - if either of those VV shirts are an XL and available shoot me a PM
My guess would be the misspelling of Edmonds is on some people's saved searches? Not sure tho - sometimes I almost wonder if misspelling brands in common ways drums up more business lol
Some good finds this weekend - PRL Italy pin stripe suit x2, BBGF solid charcoal suit, skeets, etc. not really worth the photos.   Interestingly enough - this guy was the cheapest thing in the store.  No content tag but has to be cashmere - any way to know for sure?  Obviously it's super soft.           Also this guy - Spoo if you want let me know - tagged Medium    
 Not an expert but you'd probably be OK even just for the buttons.