or Connect

Posts by pg600rr

How has your experience been with the Timewalker? They seem to get a really bad rap whenever anyone asks about them on here but I hapen to like them quite a bit, I have been hesitant in buying one but I am leaning toward doing so in the near future. Quote: Originally Posted by blofeld I currently own: Omega PO orange bezel Montblanc Timewalker chrono About to go to the next level and I think I want either: Rolex GMT II with ceramic bezel and...
Quote: Originally Posted by constantine. you can give gravitypope.com a shot, but no sfd. I am really only interested in it at the sale price atm... maybe later downt the road, someone had a small they were sellin but I think I need a large.
So I have been striking out with shades lately, ordering many styles only to have them arrive and not like them. I have been wanting to try both the 649 and 714 Persols for some time so I am going to order, however the 649 comes in 4 sizes and the 714 2 sizes, as listed below: 0714\t(sizes 52/21/140, 54/21/140) 0649\t(sizes 52/20/135, 54/20/140, 56/20/145, 58/20/150) My question is which size to go with? for the 714 I am def. thinking the larger of the two, meaning...
where did u get the images from? I want to sell mine as well and need some images from online.... they are not the same colors as yours
Quote: Originally Posted by pridecake just got.. dior clawmarks 19cm achilles low. hare m65. any pics of that hare m-65
just got the news that my order got cancelled so if anyone has a w+h terry hoddie they want to sell me please let me know...
Price Drop to $550.
Quote: Originally Posted by samblau FYI, offering to work for free is not a good idea, unless it is strictly a volunteer position. It makes you look desperate. I have tried it, it doesn't work. If you are going to work for free, no place better than the SEC. Compliance is and will be a big deal. I know the $ is a big deal. Check and see if you are eligible for work study, maybe get a bartending gig to supplement. A lot of lawyers go between public...
Quote: Originally Posted by crazyquik At this stage in the game (exams in like 2 weeks), you're boned. Try to find a free gig and go to Career Services and your school's Public Interest group and see if there are still fellowships/stipends available for pro bono this summer. If so, you could get ~$4000-5000 probably. Then call the local prosecutor's office and see if they need free help. Or a local judge's chambers. Or jump back into the...
i will take the light tan 52's....