or Connect

Posts by pg600rr

So I have gotten about 6 wears out of each of two Prada shirts I picked up. They dont smell or have any stains or anything so they are not really dirty but they are wrinkly as hell. The instructions on the care tag say: COLD HAND WASH WASH INSIDE OUT do not bleach cool iron DO NOT TUMBLE DRY PROFESSIONALLY DRYCLEAN: no trichloroethylene, reduce moisture, short cycle, no steam and low heat. I had a few questions: 1. should i take these to be drycleaned or...
3.) (2) NWT Diesel Belts, both sz. 95 Brownish Olive Green one with metal rivets is a sz. 95, Retail is $120 will sell for $40 shipped. Braided one with the 3 braid lines is a sz. 95, Retail is $110 will sell for $35 shipped.
fwiw I wear an 11 in US sneakers (adidas, puma, nike) and wear a 44 in all my CP's and the fit is spot on... I would say the 46 is def. an 11.5-12 (leaning more toward 12)
Quote: Originally Posted by thekunk07 if they have a citi pre-sale, 412800 will work thanks but I dont think they do... as far as i know the only presale for the Massachusetts show is the fan club presale.. they do it in tiers (3) with senior members getting first crack at the presale tix then the next day the med. and after that the newbs... maybe they'll be a citi presale though, that would be great!
soooo I know its a long shot but the presale codes for the tour were just released monday... wanted to see if any fellow members had a code they werent going to use for one reason or another?? I really want to see em at Gillette stadium!!
still avail
still avail.
Quote: Originally Posted by Albern Hey pg600rr, Great question - another one I've been meaning to ask as well. I recently purchased these from rioni recently (great seller by the way). http://www.francos.com/items/itemzoom.asp?SKU5=70920 (would these apply to what you're looking for since they're on the same last?) I have yet to wear them simply because I'm still looking for shoe trees; specifically the lasted variety and ideally one made by Romano...
tryin to figure out which shoe trees to pick up from cedarville for my marteganis, any thoughts on which will fit these the best? they are on the 3B last which I think is imilar to the C&J Weymouth...
Quote: Originally Posted by LA Guy Where were they? (PM me if you wish.) I might try my phone luck. Fok. the greys were prob. the DB's? I picked em up and will be posting pics wywt thread