or Connect

Posts by pg600rr

Quote: Originally Posted by heavy D If you want to get lean then you definitely want to do some cardio. Shoot for 20 minutes to start. If you're new to it an elliptical machine is a good starter, or maybe a bicycle. You'll want to get your heart rate up into the "cardio" zone, so you'll want to find a speed/resistance that will do that. Most machines will have heart rate monitoring grips to help you do this. At your age it's probably around 155-160....
Been at this workout (with slight variations in exercises from week to week) for just over 6 months. I am 25 y/o 6'1" 190 lbs. Since I started this I have done absolutley zero cardio (besides 5 minutes on treadmill prior to every workout. Here is my split (with usual sample workout I do for each), usually somewhere around 8x4 for each, sometimes 5x6....I take one day off between each exercise day. Day 1 Chest & Legs: Chest: Flat bench press Incline db...
yea, I am not lookin to become an expert or play for sport. More of just looking to be good enough to play casual with business partners and clients.
Quote: Originally Posted by IrishDan Just buy a set of Dunlops or Wilsons from Walmart or wherever. Get lessons, and fix your swing. Over time, replace the driver, the wedges, etc, until its time to buy a good set of irons, and you have a proper set. There is no point spending big bucks on clubs if you are only starting out. I have seen too many people go overboard buying all the best stuff, spending $1500+, only to play once or twice a...
I am going to start golfing come spring, I have gone 2 or 3 times in the past and have been to the driving range about 20 times.... I know I prob. dont need a full set of clubs atm so I was wonderin what I do need? (as far as irons, hybrids, drivers, etc.) Also I havnt looked into buying clubs for about 5 years and at that time I was looking into the Calloway big Berthas because from the research I did at the time they were excellent for both beginners and...
Quote: Originally Posted by contaygious I have a rowenta steamer, but it sucks compared to my rowents steam iron for wrinkles. It's ok for freshening I guess. How come I have a prada shirt that says dry clean only? It's only cotton so I don't get it! Also, I find prada shirts to fit very well, but the quality is not as good as others. Can I really handwash cashmere sweaters even if they say dry clean only? All my sweaters say...
I foudn them http://www.sneakerballs.com/ I was thnking something like that... but maybe I will wear socks, just from the reviews of these sneakers people say ur suppose to go barefott in them but I cant see that workin out well, they are very comfortable that tho.
I just picked up some Nike Free 3.0, suppose to be worn w/o socks, which is all good, but from my experience in the past when wearing running sneakers w/o socks they tend to get rather gross. I remember from my b-ball days in highschool they used to have these little balls you'd put in your sneakers to keep them fresh? anyone use these things
Quote: Originally Posted by AscotMcPocketsquare I have found Prada products to be overpriced crap that in general are not particularly well made. Quote: Originally Posted by intent Yup. I'd pretreat it by returning it to the retailer. I currently own, or have owned in the past, shirts from Truzzi, Barba, Borelli, Etro, Finamore, Isaia, and these two were my first Prada purchases...to say that they are overpriced...
yea, I am 6'1" 185 lbs. (but a very slim 185) I am just gonna go to a few different stores like Stels, NM, Saks, Barneys, et. and try on everything as far as casual shirts I have yet to try... there has to be something out there