or Connect

Posts by pg600rr

So I just picked up some nice Etro dress shirts that I really like... however I had to go with a size 41. I have the issue that a 41 fits pretty good in the shoulders and neck, but sleeves are a tad long (ok tho) and chest is too baggy for my liking, sz. 40 fits better but neck is kinda tight.. So I was thinking about having some darts put in but have never done this so I wanted to see if anyone has experience with it? How did it come out? how much did it cost? any...
Any codes for Oki-Ni to get additional %% off sale items??? I always thought toward the end of their sales they released a coupon code...
So long short, been sick for half a year, in and out of hospitals, finally diagnosed with Lyme, tried some treatments, latest one calls for tetracycline...the problem is all my local pharmacies are out of it at the moment, apparently Teva, the manufacturer, ran out of raw supplies for now. I got the script and was thinking about trying a canadian pharma.. just wasnt sure if they were legit? how it works? etc.
Looking to get an air miles /travel credit card.to.book some upcoming trips. Looking for one with no yearly fee or at least nothing too crazy and would obvi like something with good perks. Any suggestions?
Yea, the stuff I heard about the nasal steriods were just from family members or friends, many had no problems, a few felt like it caused some anxiety even tho most ENT's insist not much gets absorbed into the body, and someone said they havent been able to stop using it since theyve been on it so long (would really like to avoid this)I actually just ran to the store and picked up this one:http://www.drugstore.com/neilmed-nasaflo-neti-pot/qxp164302with theisotonic packets...
So I have been having some awful breathing issues, apparently sinus related. I have a deviated septum so I am sure that isnt helping but prior to surgery, the ENT's I saw @ Mass Eye & Ear wanted me to try the steroidal nasal spray and using a neti twice a day for a few weeks to see how much relief was gotten. One of the huge problems, besides not being able to breath, is that at night the only way I can sleep is by stirctly breathing through my mouth...besides jthis just...
Thanks for the advice, didnt even think about how far it should hang or what size to get... the ceilings are 9 ft. in each bedroom and the rooms are prob. 16x19 ft. or something like that...no attic above these rooms, just another floor... I was hoping to do the install myself... each has a current light fixture where I want to install the fan, so not sure if the current box in place will work.. I would think the builder might have put the correct box in just in case. Its...
Looking to add a ceiling fan to my 2 bedrooms... I have never bought one before but dont really want to drop alot of $$$ on them. Was thinking like $125-$175 each? However not really sure what features/specs to look for. I have seen crappy ones at friends houses that make horrible noise and wobble, etc.
These were purchased brand new from Nordstroms, they are 100% authentic, new in box. Got them as a gift but I have way too many shades as is. Think they cost around $180. Evrything is sealed and new, comes with all papers, case, cloth etc. Lens have the 'rb' secret etch... send me any questions. Thanks
was thinking about this for the stove: http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B000IEQ42Q