or Connect

Posts by pg600rr

Want to start camping again this year, havent done it since my teens... however would like to be doing it comfortably, and not really roughing it. Gotta get all new gear, but not really sure what to be getting or what particular brands/items, so far the list includes: tent aero bed or cot (want a really nice comfotable one) large cooler canopy w/ screen, fan, push lights folding table fan for tent stove headlamp good flash light any reccomendations for specific items?
These were purchased from Mr. Porter, have only been worn 4 times... soles show very minor wear (see pics).
(3) NiB Mens Springcourt G2 low canvas (grey, navy blue and white) all sz. 44 (run tts) all are brand new in the box, price is $57 each shipped.
(3) J. Crew 'Camp' shorts, all sz. 33 green nwt $35 shipped khaki (worn twice) $30 shipped faded dark navy (maybe faded black but looks more navy?) nwot $35 shipped
Up for sale is (4) J. crew merino V-neck sweaters, current season (i.e., the ones with the thin rectangle price tag, $69.50). All size Medium... Colors: Navy nwt $43 shipped Charcoal nwt $43 shipped Taupe nwot (although I think I know where the tag is) $43 shipped Light Grey (worn twice for about 2 hours, in perfect condition) $35 shipped Dont have pics of them all, but I am sure you've seen them in store.
I have been having GI issues over the past few months and was diagnosed with SIBO, small intestine bacterial overgrowth, however my gi/pcp docs also wanted me to do some sort of allergy test to rule these out (even tho I am not exhibiting food allergy symptoms, i.e., hives, swelling, etc.) I have been reading up on the skin test and it seems to be very inaccurate, i.e., producing many false positives, which leads to people excluding many items from their diet...
FOR SALE: (2) NiB Opening Ceremony M1 Desert Boots, sz. 44: (1) deerskin chocolate (never even tried on, all tags attached) price $140 shipped within U.S. (1) gray suede (tried on/worn outside once [see sole pics], literally for about an hour, they are absolutley mint, brand new) $130 shipped within U.S. they are both size 44, I wear a 44 in CP's but a 43 in certain other shoes (i.e., N.D.C., etc.)
Was diagnosed with ulcerative esophagitis a few weeks ago and have been on prilosec/carafate, however was having bloating/burping/feeling full etc. My new GI said the ulcerative esophagigits didnt explain this and sent me for a GES today. I am 28 y/o, very healthy male, had as much blood work as you can think of and tests for everything from thyroid to lyme... Anyway the test was at Beth Israel in Boston, made me eat some horrible eggs (prob. about 2 or 3 worth), 2...
Thanks, I didnt think they could, but wanted to double check before going.
Going to see a dietician Tues., who works for the nutritional services dept. at on eofmy local Boston hospitals. I wanted to see if anyone knows whetehr registered/licensed dieticians employed by a hospital, can order medical tests, like bloodwork or allergy tests? Thanks