or Connect

Posts by pg600rr

Mens RRL slim boot, sz. 32x32. I forget the name of the wash but they are a lighter distressed blue. These were pruchased brand new from the RRL @ Copley in Boston. I had worn them several times, they are in great condition, as you can see there are no stains, rips (not put there by RRL), and the they have not been altered in any way.
So i think i am going to go with a navy w/ white dots, looks good imo and goes with the white shirt/white ps. Two last questions: 1. should I be doing a full windsor? (does it matter that its a slimmer tie?) 2. which ps folding method should i go with? many thanks in advance
Thank you for the input. I will heed your advice regarding the tie clip.
Hello, Got a wedding, late afternoon, into early evening, up in the white mountains of NH... not in the wedding but am wearing dark charcoal suit, with dark brown cap toes, white shirt, white pocket square, plain silver tie clip, no idea what tie to go with... Was thinking solid black or navy... kind of ditched the black idea beacuse I am wearing the dark brown cap toes... thinking navy might go better. But what about a silver (a shade lighter or darker than the suit)?...
Guess I am afraid of paying to have the work done and still not liking the fit afterward, then I am totally stuck with 2 shirts I prob cant sell.... maybe I'll try it on a cheaper shirt 1st and see how they do...
The Tumi stuff just seems like it would be overpriced, like you said, maybe when it was being made in the U.S. it was better prcie/quality ratio... the Rimowa stuff looks awesome but wayy more than was looking to spend. No longer got a Costco membership so thats out... What are your guys thoughts on hard case vs. soft and also what is the right size to get that meets airline regulations? I am quite clueless about this stuff.
Never really did a lot of travelling and now have a bunch of trips upcoming in the next few weeks... All I have is nice leather/canvas "overnight" bag that I will prob use as my carry on.... but I also need a good travel bag/case. Looking for something that is durable (prob. hard case?), lightweight, and of good quality... willing to spend a little to get these things but dont wanna drop a ton I remeber I was looking at Titan back in the day when Gilt was having a lot of...
So I just picked up some nice Etro dress shirts that I really like... however I had to go with a size 41. I have the issue that a 41 fits pretty good in the shoulders and neck, but sleeves are a tad long (ok tho) and chest is too baggy for my liking, sz. 40 fits better but neck is kinda tight.. So I was thinking about having some darts put in but have never done this so I wanted to see if anyone has experience with it? How did it come out? how much did it cost? any...
Any codes for Oki-Ni to get additional %% off sale items??? I always thought toward the end of their sales they released a coupon code...
So long short, been sick for half a year, in and out of hospitals, finally diagnosed with Lyme, tried some treatments, latest one calls for tetracycline...the problem is all my local pharmacies are out of it at the moment, apparently Teva, the manufacturer, ran out of raw supplies for now. I got the script and was thinking about trying a canadian pharma.. just wasnt sure if they were legit? how it works? etc.