or Connect

Posts by pg600rr

Several pairs of new Sundek board shorts, all sz. 32. Neil Barrett pairs are approx. 14" Length (I think) $85 each shipped Regular line are 17" Length $55 each shipped
So after almost 3 great years I am trading in my 11' Audi S4...she's got 52k miles and just went out of warranty. Time to let it go. I am hoping to do a pretty much even trade, or only have to thrown in a few thousand toward something which leaves me around the $35k range... Not really sure what to look at, but want to basically get something with less than 7k miles and full extended CPO warranty.. Was thinking 2013 CPO Audi A4...any other ideas? never really looked...
I am an attorney in MA. and recently got my brokers license. I am representing a family friend who wants to make a purchase but it is kind of a complicated deal... They found a house they love but havent sold theirs yet. I've reached out to the seller and they said they'd work with us once I explained the situation... Basically my buyer would take out a $100k home equity line on their current home and structure the deal to say something like $100k goes to seller now with...
Brand New w/ Tags, Men's J. Crew 484 Slim Denim. Vintage Worn Wash, currently selling on their website and in stores for $98.00. Sz. 32x32. Get them here for 50% off!!
hey, all that is left is the khaki pair, if you want them for $17 shipped they are yours, been worn maybe 4 times, sz. 33 let me know, thanks
NiB N.D.C. 'Stack' Double Monk Shoes sz. 43.5 in Apache Grain Brown retail $498
Not looking to spend that much but thanks for the links... the tiff ones are ridic for 1/4 ct. earings!
She doesnt know...I will check that out thanks!
So thinking about getting her diamond earings for x-mas, only has CZ's currently and wants the real thing... I have never bought diamonds and have no idea what to look for. She is petite and kind of dresses in the J. crew style of clothing. Probably doesnt want something gaudy or huge... I read that with earings you can go lower on the clarity scale than with a ring, and thus find better deals, thats about as far as I've got. I keep hearing ads locally for "our...
So I am new to the glasses game, not by choice but I need to pick some up. I got Lasik about 4 years ago, prior to that wore contacts for 10 years. Unfortunatley the vison in my right eye is a little down (apparently the Lasik "settled in"). I have free lifetime "touch ups" but dont know if I want to go that route again. Anyway, want to pick up some stylish glasses, but have no idea where to start or look. I plan onn going to try some on but want to do some online...