or Connect

Posts by Andres Randmaa

I've been thinking of buying a proper suit few months from now and thus been doing a lot of research into buying proper fitting suits. I have tried different variations over the past few weeks and found a some that are to my liking and aren't that costly. I know for a fact that I want a 3-piece and slim fit suit. The thing is that lately I'm worrying, if I'm thinking too slim so I thought I'd ask for an opinion here. Anyway, here's the picture for better...
Sorry about that, first timer here. I moved it to the fit feedback instead so this can be deleted I guess..
I've been thinking of buying a proper suit few months from now and thus been doing a lot of research into buying proper fitting suits. I have tried different variations over the past few weeks and found a some that are to my liking and aren't that costly. I know for a fact that I want a 3-piece and slim fit suit. The thing is that lately I'm worrying, if I'm thinking too slim so I thought I'd ask for an opinion here. Anyway, here's the picture for better...